**** The Official Google Nexus 6P Thread ****

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Mine still says 'Dispatched from warehouse by 1 November'

You guys who have had dispatch emails, that's from CPW?

Soldato
Its a bit annoying that CPW are shipping before Google are.
Kinda makes a mockery of even going to the effort of preordering through Google themselves really, especially for those of us who preordered minutes after it was available to do so. :(

Caporegime
If I knew that google were going to get more stock before the end of the month, I would have gone with them but for all we know, it could be December or even January until more stock arrives, that is the only reason I went with CPW.

I suspect that google will start shipping your orders on Monday though, they did it with the 5x...

Associate
I'd rather wait an extra day or two then to have to deal with CPW, especially regarding warranty claims.

As Nexus18 and others have said there should be some movement come Monday or potentially anytime from now.

Associate
Popped into CPW this morning to check out the size in person and they said they only had 15 Silver 32GB units left in their central stock system.

Had the 5x to play with this week but I have decided to return it. Just doesn't feel as special as the 5 did when released.

Hopefully my google graphite 32GB order will turn up next week. Estimated delivery is next Wednesday - Friday. Still stuck at pending status at the moment though which worries me as my 5x went to processing on the Friday.

Caporegime
Yup google would be much better to deal with, assuming I like the device for size etc. on Monday and IF google get more stock sometime next week, I'll be returning my 6p to CPW and going with google.

Saying that, I have read that supposedly Huawei are pretty good for CS so could always just deal with them instead of CPW....

Regarding the size, I don't have any issues with the width, it is just the height that is going to bother me I think :(

Associate
Hopefully my google graphite 32GB order will turn up next week. Estimated delivery is next Wednesday - Friday. Still stuck at pending status at the moment though which worries me as my 5x went to processing on the Friday.

your the first person I heard getting there's next week from Google? how are you getting yours so early??

Back
Top Bottom