**** The Official Google Nexus 6P Thread ****

Associate
Can anyone recommend a decent set of mobile headphones that won't cost the earth? Forgot Nexi don't come with them :(

Xiaomi Piston 3's are very well regarded if you want something with a built in mic/controls. I've just ordered some. I understand Penton audio have a very good reputation as a store. Be careful if you find them cheaper elsewhere there are a lot of fakes floating around.

Soldato
Xiaomi Piston 3's are very well regarded if you want something with a built in mic/controls. I've just ordered some. I understand Penton audio have a very good reputation as a store. Be careful if you find them cheaper elsewhere there are a lot of fakes floating around.

Thanks, I'll have a look. Tbh I'm not too fussed on a mic - its mostly going to be for music and films rather than calls

Associate
So off the phone with Google and I'm pretty sure the order still stands, was told to wait afew hours and my google account will start processing orders...

Man of Honour
Reviews good apart from outdoor visibility which is pretty important in a mobile device in my opinion.

That's half and half too. Some reviews say outdoors is fine. If it's anything like the Note 3 panel (we know it's better) then it will be fine, as I had no issues with the Note 3 screen outdoors in sunlight at max brightness (adaptive off, it gets brighter with this turned off like most screens).

Back
Top Bottom