The "New Gear/Willy Waving" thread

Man of Honour
haha, it's actually a bit small too be honest... but I'm unwilling to spend tons of cash on something decent.

What's that one you bought like ?

My missus has the Oly Messenger bag and it's so dam big we may as well have a DSLR again

2015-11-06%2014.19.27.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
Loving the 7 and i needed it! Ive bought far too many lens (4 or 5 at last count) and with the vertical grip on mine, I needed the extra width.

Fits everything with room to spare though. Im sure everything of your would go nicely in a 5 series.

Still much less weight and size than when I was carrying around an slr and tonnes of lenses.

Associate
Delivery arrived today with the following

Sony RX100M4 with extra batteries, proper charger, screen protector, lowepro bag and grip.

So I'm all sorted for my xmas London trip and New York for st Patrick's

Kei

Kei

Soldato
Hey guys,

do you think my mum's camera is worth anything? It is a Yashica Electro 35
A good camera by all accounts. Take a look at ebay and finished listings as these things are worth something to the right buyer.

A brand new Mamiya Sekor 127mm f3.5 K/L for RB/RZ67. (compared to normal lenses from 645 and 35mm it's a veritable monster weighing in at 780g and 77mm filter threads)

Normal Lens Comparison by Kyle, on Flickr

I also got an RZ67 Pro II film back too, just waiting on the camera body itself now.
Missing something by Kyle, on Flickr

Last edited:

Kei

Kei

Soldato
Camera body arrived today. All in nice tidy condition and working perfectly. The focusing via a knob on the body is taking some getting used to. I keep rotating the shutter speed dial trying to focus. Incredibly, it squeezes into my lowepro toploader 65AW that I use with the 645 kit.
Mamiya RZ67 Pro II by Kyle, on Flickr

Back
Top Bottom