** EARLY BIRD CATCHES THE WORM: CYBER MONDAY 8 PACK ELITE TIER FORUM ONLY DEAL!! **

Soldato
all paid and done now. thanks a lot guys, really nice to see deals like this, I been buying from overclockers since it was in Fenton I think it was (I remember going their with my dad and getting a breakfast from their also.

1st time i used overclockers was when I got my Geforce 256DDR.

this must have been sometime around 1999.
i also got my 1st guaranteed overclocked chip from them a duron 750 @ 900mhz

Whilst i cant say I ALWAYS use them, they are always one of the 1st places i look and have never had any problems with them :)

great deal guys, even if that SSD is way way higher end than i would ever have considered.. otehr than that, the whole bundle was almost made perfectly for me as it is pretty much what i was looking to buy anyway :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah OcUK are generally okay, even if they delete posts asking why real name had to be provided on a public forum to obtain this deal.

Associate
Can't believe I missed this - if anyone bails I would be more than happy to take a bundle!

Is there a reserve list I could be added to?

Associate
Ive been watching this since 7:40 this morning, astonished it took so long to sell out. Lost count of the amount of times ive considered this deal and somewhat pleased and disappointed all at once :) :(

Associate
Plenty of warning was given in the Black Friday thread, no excuses, snooze you lose. :)

Those who miss it have a second chance on Monday at 9am to grab one at a slightly higher price that is still couple of hundred quid off.

To be honest, i was expecting the thread to be started at a random time. In fairness, the sale was known to be at/around 9am but no time was mentioned last night and i assumed that was for a reason.
If it wasnt for the fact that i have terrible trouble sleeping and decided i'd get up and nosy through yesterdays items for potential PSUs, and then bothered reading the full thread to see you'd announce this thread already, i'd have completely missed it all together.
Not a complaint/critisism, just an explanation of how i personally wasnt expecting it timed alongside the 9am sales because it wasnt planned to be done as such, so i expect it to happen when things calmed down.

Anyway, im all paid up, even after complications paying with credit (had to pay the full £935 and be refunded the difference). It needs repeating just how good you guys have been. The effort thats been put in to help give customers cracking deals, offering stuff at discount even though they werent in sale (due to limited stock and not wanting to put low stock items in the sale as somewhat-dishonest noise makers) and being open with what people can expect in there and what unfortunately isnt etc. Its been refreshing.

Also, despite chatting to the guy twice, im useless at catching peoples name and remembering it, but they were extremely helpful too, so a thumbs up for them also.

Caporegime
Yay! Just got the call.

It is a shame you guys still don't accept Amex.

Edit - Just seen it is an OEM CPU which I am little peeved about. The picture on your deal page clearly shows a retail box for the cpu and makes no mention of it being oem and the oem version only has a 1 year warranty...

Can this be changed?

Last edited:
Caporegime
BU023GI_118858_800x800.jpg

:)

Gibbo,

Just paid and got order confirmation but it says the CPU is an OEM version which wasn't stated on your post and the picture also clearly shows a retail box.

I was under the impression it would be a retail version and would therefore have a 3 year warranty : /

Will it be a retail or oem version shipped?

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
Yay! Just got the call.

It is a shame you guys still don't accept Amex.

Edit - Just seen it is an OEM CPU which I am little peeved about. The picture on your deal page clearly shows a retail box for the cpu and makes no mention of it being oem and the oem version only has a 1 year warranty...

Can this be changed?

Sorry about the confusion. The CPUs are retail.

Back
Top Bottom