The "New Gear/Willy Waving" thread

Soldato
Hehe yeah I'm enjoying playing about with the manuals first pictures of the cat xD but it is helping me understand some things a bit better :D

And crazy! Everyone seems to be aboard the a6000 hype train xD first I ever knew of it was in the airport going to hk looking at the range and seeing it wasn't too expensive and had a ton of megapixels. Then I come home and Google the camera and everyone (majority) loves it :D

Do kinda wished I bought the two lense kit though as now I want that 200mm ability and would have saved me a pretty penny xD

Soldato
I missed out on the recent double cash back from Sony and that would have done nicely for the A6000. The two lens kit seems interesting and I'm hoping that any new year sales might bring a cheaper price to the camera.
Knowing my luck all that will happen is that the single cash back from Sony will end and I'll miss out on that as well.!

Soldato
I treated myself to some new Fuji gear as an upgrade to my ageing X-Pro 1 this week. It's like Christmas come early :D

Firstly my X-T1. This second hand camera is only 3 weeks old from new. For only £530 I thought I nabbed quite a bargain.

Fuji X-T1 by Connor Hundley, on Flickr

Fuji X-T1 Dials by Connor Hundley, on Flickr

To go with the X-T1, I bought the brilliant 56mm f1.2. This thing is mental good...

Fuji 56mm f1.2 by Connor Hundley, on Flickr

And to round my gear off, rather than buy the 23mm f1.4, I thought that I'd go for the X100T. What a magnificent little camera this is. It fits into my pocket with ease and goes with me everywhere.

Fuji X100T by Connor Hundley, on Flickr

Fuji X100T 23mm f2 by Connor Hundley, on Flickr

Associate
I've done similar, I've got an a6000 and PZ 18-105mm F4 lens as a 'do it all' solution for holidays and such. looking forward to seeing how good it really is.

That's exactly my setup! I would encourage anyone thinking about the Sony 210 lens to consider the 18-105. It's really handy to keep the wide angle capabilities.

Man of Honour
I treated myself to some new Fuji gear as an upgrade to my ageing X-Pro 1 this week. It's like Christmas come early :D

Firstly my X-T1. This second hand camera is only 3 weeks old from new. For only £530 I thought I nabbed quite a bargain.

Fuji X-T1 by Connor Hundley, on Flickr

Fuji X-T1 Dials by Connor Hundley, on Flickr

To go with the X-T1, I bought the brilliant 56mm f1.2. This thing is mental good...

Fuji 56mm f1.2 by Connor Hundley, on Flickr

And to round my gear off, rather than buy the 23mm f1.4, I thought that I'd go for the X100T. What a magnificent little camera this is. It fits into my pocket with ease and goes with me everywhere.

Fuji X100T by Connor Hundley, on Flickr

Fuji X100T 23mm f2 by Connor Hundley, on Flickr

You certainly got yourself a bargain there mate! Hehe....

Soldato
Oops

IMG_5940.jpg

IMG_5923.jpg

Soldato
Filter time. Wouldn't have bought this new in a million years, but found a used deal that I couldn't pass up. It's the 165mm edition. Just have to wait on my adapter for the Tokina to arrive now...

24090388345_ae6cf5d64c_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom