*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Soldato
I'd be up for that sometime....I do miss raid nights.

Enjoying just dipping into battlefront for a game or two instead of grinding Destiny. The Division beta in a couple of weeks, although I'm doing beta on PC I'll get it on PS4 and PC at launch (provided it's any good ofc).

I think I'll be back to Destiny if there's a new raid though...as long I it's not too pricey and I can get geared up to start raiding without too much grind.

Soldato
So erm nightfall was fun, I mean I got such a good haul which consisted of....a 310 heliopause cloak lolololol, couldn't even use a ToC as it doesn't work on the psion flayer which is the nf for this week.

What a joke, screw yourselves bungie you bunch of nerfing retards of the highest order.

I got a 295 Legendary with utterly crap rolls for my Hunter and 10 Strange Coins for my Titan. Cheers Bungo

Associate
I have no issue with the free SC's and MOL but why did they have to appear 3 at a time?!

Played for a bit last night but quickly got bored. I must say though I do miss the raid runs with all you guys. Might be cool to run a "nostalgia" run at some point through VoG & CE. :)

Put me down for a VG & Crota run :)

Soldato
Xur is opposite the Speaker, and has a total load of crap again.

No Backup Plans (Titan)

Knucklehead Radar (Hunter)

Apotheosis Veil (Warlock)

Dragons Breath

Legacy Heavy Engram

Caporegime
Yayy time to spam some coins on ToC's, not that I get anything decent. Last few exotic drops have been 280 when I'm 317 lol.

I swear bungle is purposely trying to turn people off the game. If it wasn't for the kf raid, I'd have given up on the game a long time ago.

Soldato
Anyone want to do PoE with me? PS4

Played PoE with TehBluebear earlier; was fun, but we could do with a third player for the higher level runs!

So I have been smashing Destiny hard this past week :p I am up to 289 Light with a few items holding me back (Ghost Shell and Artifact, mainly). Wouldn't mind tagging along on a Raid, if my Light is good enough!

http://destinystatus.com/psn/Sumanji

As an aside, I am loving the item names in this game, especially the weapons. "1000 yard stare", "Universal Remote", "Truth Serum"... so good :D

[edit] Played Crucible earlier and someone teabagged my Ghost after I died... How would that even work :p

Last edited:
Soldato
We just attempted the lv34 with the two of us. Everything went well until we hit a brick wall with round 4. Having to run around destroying bombs with 2 ogres and a shedload of yellow bar acolytes was not fun...

Soldato
Yeah the 2nd mine spawns on the other side of the map... impossible to make it across in time without getting torn up by crossfire, even with one player running distraction and the other running.

I reckon it would be straightforward with a third player just camped out on that side of the map until that mine spawns.

Does it alter the number and difficulty of enemies depending on if there are 1, 2 or 3 players?

Caporegime
We just attempted the lv34 with the two of us. Everything went well until we hit a brick wall with round 4. Having to run around destroying bombs with 2 ogres and a shedload of yellow bar acolytes was not fun...

Yeah the 2nd mine spawns on the other side of the map... impossible to make it across in time without getting torn up by crossfire, even with one player running distraction and the other running.

I reckon it would be straightforward with a third player just camped out on that side of the map until that mine spawns.

Does it alter the number and difficulty of enemies depending on if there are 1, 2 or 3 players?

Titan bubbles

or

Invisible Hunters

are your friends. Warlocks are useless. We always sent an invis hunter for the furthest mines.

Back
Top Bottom