BT £12.5bn EE Takeover Cleared By Regulator

Associate
Could it possibly mean they'll go the unlimited data route like Three have been doing? One could hope so.

But being BT anything could happen.

Be interesting to see what happens. I know BT mobile bundle their wifi with there sim only plans. That could be a factor in unlimited data out and about.

Last edited:
Soldato
Be interesting to see what happens. I know BT mobile bundle their wife with there sim only plans. That could be a factor in unlimited data out and about.

Very true!

I am currently on Three & use Sky WiFi if there is one about & I don't have good signal.

EE & BT's coverage would trump that though if they were to offer it at a competitive price. In my work place EE seems to be better, But once outside of the building it is on par.

Soldato
Well goodbye EE, your years of innovation will now go down the loo because of BT's cost savings at all parts of your company. Prepare for awful customer service and a slow, bloated network.

I thought EE's customer service was already not that great? :p

Three are looking to buy O2 at some point this year.

I am currently on 3 at the moment.

So am i, quite happy with the quality of the network at the moment. 4G rollout seems to be speeding up a bit now, i now get 4G at work where it used to be 2G fallback. :p

Soldato
The three and 02 thing, doubt that will happen. That will only leave three providers overall.

I think the first thing we will see is a bigger retail presence of BT in EE stores.

Back
Top Bottom