Street Fighter (SFIV, SSFIV, HDR)

Associate
Just like your Abel :p

You didn't really need any in those games. It's not the way you play so I won't bother suggesting anything, except to try Birdie (I think you mentioned that before).
He's only got 1 essential normal combo. You will want to learn a few VTrigger combos with him tho.

Associate
Every character in the game has quite a few combos - they're just not always useful.
By combos, I didn't mean 1 hit option selects. I meant ones that involve at least 3 moves, excluding jump-in.

Associate
You do plenty of combos with Cammy! Including the jab jab Drill that's too fast for me to confirm :(

Shame that Hypespotting happened so close to the American events, otherwise we might have seen more international players.

Man of Honour
That's some good going with Birdie, he's not that easy to use up at gold level.

I'm only gold myself because Karin and Bison are stupidly easy to use. With an honest character like Ryu or Birdie I'd be silver.

Soldato
Learn his amazing oki options from elbow, slash and forward throw and you'll do fine.

That combo he does with slash then a German suplex? That deals a serious amount of damage ! His clothesline is ridiculously hard to deal with as it breaks your block and if they time it right they command throw for decent damage ...

Currently using Mika , she is unreal when you get people into a corner , great fun to use aswell, the Irish whip, uppercut, wingless airplane deals decent damage , then aslong as your opponent doesn't have dp they'll block on wake up so you can just neutral jump light kick to command throw and keep them in the corner :)

Man of Honour
Birdie is very easy to use at low levels, but to play him very well you can't just "go random" like you can when playing against idiots.

He's a bit like Ryu, a very good honest character that needs to be played well to get to the higher ranks. Unlike Bison and Cammy who I use to get there :D

Back
Top Bottom