***The Vapers Lounge*** 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don
Depends on what part you've lost. If it's the wide bore bit that screws in to the top then that's Velocity specific. If you're using the adaptor that screws in its place and then takes a normal drip tip then the tip is just a normal 510 tip.

Associate
Depends on what part you've lost. If it's the wide bore bit that screws in to the top then that's Velocity specific. If you're using the adaptor that screws in its place and then takes a normal drip tip then the tip is just a normal 510 tip.

Its the smaller part that you screw off!

I should be safe with any old 510 tip then?

Soldato
Question for anyone with a Griffin 25 top airflow, or has had this problem before.

I install new coils, wick and the first tank vapes with no issues. Fill again fully (with juice flow closed) and about halfway down the tank I get liquid in the mouth when vaping. It isn't 'spitting', rather it's almost like I'm pulling up a little liquid through a straw. I tried closing the top flow completely and varying degrees of open but I still get it.

Is this likely a wicking issue? Any ideas guys? I don't get this with my Griffin 22, only my Grifffin 25.

Soldato
Soldato
Sigelei are in full on defense mode now it appears, some insight into whats going down:

https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic..._is_apparently_how_sigelei_treats_people_who/

https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic...pl/sigelei_you_should_be_ashamed_of_yourself/

Reviewer pulled Sigelei's pants down over the 213 being woefully under powered, Sigelei respond by trying to get the video pulled, when that fails threaten said reviewer with legal action.

Load of BS

My 213 is working great, it's a really nice mod.

Associate
No, if it screws on it's specific to the Velocity. If it's a bit that you can just pull off then it's a normal 510 tip.
THe black bit in this picture is unique to the Velocity.

9tNH4NN.png

Bugger, God damn John Smiths.

EDIT: Just found the adapter knocking about in the wardrobe, I'll just drop a couple of quid on a tip and leave it at home next time I go dancing >.<

Last edited:
Soldato
pgi947

Received the Tesla Invader 3 today, It's surprising small and looks great but mine seems to be leaning towards one side it looks pretty warped :/ I placed a mod beside it and moved it until it made contact whilst the top is touching the bottom is slightly off if that makes sense, Is yours the same? Unless it's my eyes.

Soldato
I've just had a quick look, at first glance no obvious lean, but if I stand something straight beside it, button facing towards me it does look to lean ever so slightly to the left.

I'll put a square on it tomorrow and check properly though :)

Associate
I haven't bought any vape gear for a few months, so i went a bit mad yesterday on attys

I have the following on the way:
Limitless RDTA
Mad hatter V2
Steam Crave Supreme
SIGELEI Moonshot
Tsunami 24
Supra RDA

Plus a load of different wire types, this should keep me busy for a while.

I have been using my Evic Mini and Crius as my daily driver, hoping one of the above tanks might displace the Crius. I am also itching to get a new dual 18650 mod, not sure whats worth getting at the moment, any suggestions?

Permabanned
I haven't bought any vape gear for a few months, so i went a bit mad yesterday on attys

I have the following on the way:
Limitless RDTA
Mad hatter V2
Steam Crave Supreme
SIGELEI Moonshot
Tsunami 24
Supra RDA

Plus a load of different wire types, this should keep me busy for a while.

I have been using my Evic Mini and Crius as my daily driver, hoping one of the above tanks might displace the Crius. I am also itching to get a new dual 18650 mod, not sure whats worth getting at the moment, any suggestions?

I love my Mad Hatter V2! Got it with there own single 18650 mod for about £20. Best vape bargain I've had to date!

I'd recommend the Smok X Cube 2 or maybe even wait for the new IPV6. If you want to throw a little more cash about then I cannot recommend the Snow Wolf 200w more. Absolutely love mine and use it every single day.

Last edited:
Soldato
Sigelei are in full on defense mode now it appears, some insight into whats going down:

https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic..._is_apparently_how_sigelei_treats_people_who/

https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic...pl/sigelei_you_should_be_ashamed_of_yourself/

Reviewer pulled Sigelei's pants down over the 213 being woefully under powered, Sigelei respond by trying to get the video pulled, when that fails threaten said reviewer with legal action.

I watched the review, and understand the underpowered part (he tested the voltage across a known-resistance coil and found the 213 actually puts out about 155W maximum), though I'm a little curious about his TC review. When he "locks" the resistance in, it clearly says "hold to lock", yet he doesn't hold the button. I'm wondering if that's the cause of his TC issues. The 155W could also be a consequence of the batteries' internal resistance not being accounted for, I'd like to see the tests re-done with a set of HB6's or some other cells to see if it changes.

Not that I'm defending Sigelei, their response was pretty appalling!

Soldato
Ah I skipped over the tc testing he did, far to many variables involved for conclusive testing, like I have 6 spools of 316L based wire, only one of those spools will work flawlessly in tc, the others vary from not at all to 100f out, similar story with titanium. Even some attys work better then others etc...yeah he could use higher rates cells too to try, though sigeleis attitude throughout the whole thing has been poor.

Had a cracker of an investigation at work today, 36v lithium based battery pack blew out, big molten hole in the side of it, looks to have been a short with 10 x 18650's in series, nasty stuff, fortunately no one was hurt. Will snap pics tomorrow.

Soldato
I watched the review, and understand the underpowered part (he tested the voltage across a known-resistance coil and found the 213 actually puts out about 155W maximum), though I'm a little curious about his TC review. When he "locks" the resistance in, it clearly says "hold to lock", yet he doesn't hold the button. I'm wondering if that's the cause of his TC issues. The 155W could also be a consequence of the batteries' internal resistance not being accounted for, I'd like to see the tests re-done with a set of HB6's or some other cells to see if it changes.

Not that I'm defending Sigelei, their response was pretty appalling!

That reviewer is clearly an idiot and does not know what he's doing.

I'm using a 213 at the moment and once set properly the temp control is working absolutely perfect. And I mean perfect!

What a noob!

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom