Poll: The Official OcUK EU Referendum Exit poll (and results discussion thread)

How did you vote in the EU Referendum?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 861 53.0%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 763 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Motion of no confidence against Corbyn now!! :eek:

Good news for Labour there, gives them a chance to reform with someone who actually represents the working class. With us out of the EU, the ground they lost to UKIP will be made up very easily with a good working class spokesperson. Dan Jarvis for instance, would be a great shout for Labour.

Suspended
We quite literally do have to accept the free movement of people if we want access to trade within the EU / and access to their trade markets.

No we don't. Why do you insist upon peddling this BS? Just wait until the negotiation is done. It's two years away minimum, who knows what the political landscape will look like?

Suspended
Opportunistic *******s, those Labour MPs. The grassroots won't support it.

Labour need to be careful here, given that almost half their vote base voted Leave, but barely any of their MPs were on the Leave side. Don't disconnect from your support even further

I am no Labour voter, but it's the right thing to do. He is a clown.

Soldato
Good news for Labour there, gives them a chance to reform with someone who actually represents the working class. With us out of the EU, the ground they lost to UKIP will be made up very easily with a good working class spokesperson. Dan Jarvis for instance, would be a great shout for Labour.

I'm hoping this is a new era for politics. Less utter **** being spouted and more balanced, factual discussion.

The public have shown that they're sick of the lies and exaggerations, hopefully the right people sit up and listen.

Soldato
But that's all internal politics!

If people are ****ed off at austerity measures now, wait until we're out on our arse with a few pennies to rub together. When the costs of everything goes up (even if it's short term for 5/10 years) and the poor/working class are still moaning that they can't afford to survive, these aren't going to suddenly disappear because we're no longer part of the EU. Austerity measures were needed because previous governments simply spent more than they could afford.

Mate, people are absolutely ****ed off with the Tories, with Cameron's smarmy face all over their personal hell. This was an opportunity to show those *******s and teach them a lesson. Desperate people do desperate things, sometimes to their own detriment.

Associate
Very likely scotland will cause break up of UK.

Fine with me. I don't agree with people being part of things they don't want to be part of. Hence the referendum, where the British people vote to not be part of the EU.

If Scotland wants to be Sovereign, good for them! Same goes for Wales. And Cornwall, if they like.

Soldato
Haha winding the remain lot right up!

Now all we need is good old Nige at the helm leading glorious Britannia into the future as the new EU powerhouse!

"Rule, Britannia! rule the waves:
"Britons never will be slaves."

I'm laughing because i really can't tell if you're serious or you're just taking the ****.

Associate
something that hit home for me in all the coverage that was on last night was someone {forget who} banging on and on about the political and business ''elite''.

The ''Elite'' that had all told us how to vote, tried to bully and scare people into voting for the political and business ''elite''
And failed.
Because i believe people are just fed up with them.

I dont think this was just a vote about leaving the EU i think it was the voters at last having the chance to say UP YOURS to the politicians who never listen.

At last it was one person one vote where your vote wasnt lost in the usual avalanche of party political voting.

I was laughing like a drain last night as politican after politician was wheeled on looking like someone had just kicked there dog.

Maybe now they will stop telling us lies and actualy start listening

Soldato
Stupid result, well done leave voters, 11% drop in the value of the £ is just the start - utter idiots, and proof people with no knowledge shouldn't vote.

37.5% voted Leave,
34.7% voted Remain.
27.8% did not vote.

Also might I add the lies of the 'leave' campaign is instantly coming to the surface.

I'd like to point out that it took less than 7hrs for the two big Leave points; £350million per week for the NHS, and reduction of immigration, to be retracted by prominent members of the leave campaign.

Leave voters; you were duped on these points. How many other points do you think are going to stand up?

13439213_1224456064273656_7231799370487135867_n.jpg

Interesting fact for you; referendums are illegal in Germany, because that is how Hitler gained power. He called four of them, and worked up propaganda until he won. People are easy to manipulate. How did he do that? He said Germans would lose their jobs and way of life to non-native people who didn't share their values. People who were already robbing native Germans of what was rightfully theirs.

Sound familiar? It ******* should, because it should be taught at all our schools so that this crap we have seen today could not so easily happen.

Soldato
Bye Bye NHS, the NHS will have collapsed from understaffing long before the Tories can sell it off.

Because the skilled people that make up the NHS won't be allowed in the UK under a points system? That's nonsense. If you mean because people won't want to come here in the short term whilst we're half in half out, then you have a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom