Poll: The Official OcUK EU Referendum Exit poll (and results discussion thread)

How did you vote in the EU Referendum?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 861 53.0%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 763 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Do you also realise that should we want to continue to trade with the rest of the EU that we will have to accept freedom of movement anyway (like Norway and Switzerland)?

Whilst I fear this will be the case, you're stating it as if it is fact, which it is not.

It will likely crop up in negotiations though.

I am not saying it couldn't happen, I am saying don't assume it will happen. It has to be agreed.
Yes I think we both agree on that.

Caporegime
Labour supporters even those who supported Corbyn and remain want him gone.

Too weak to be a leader, no real resolve or guts.

I was talking to people about this when we were campaigning today. Corbyn has a lot of support, but I think that a decent left wing candidate who had the sense to pick his battles and deal with the media properly could win. The three other candidates we had before would lose again.

Soldato
I am disgusted.

Ashamed to be English.

Our younger generation will suffer. They have now Lost there freedom to live and work around Europe.

Many would struggle to find love outside of this place.

A lot of us here have patterns from Europe where if we wasn't in the eu we probably never have met each other.

I hope you leavers are happy and dancing in joy. Thanks

Soldato
Well. Woke up this morning to this. Quite a shock. Even though I'm for brexit I'm still surprised I never thought it would happen. Was a bit like a deer caught in headlights for a while.

Why did it happen? I'm sure its down to the negative campaign from Cameron and co. The We're dooooomed! The sky will fall on our heads" scaremongering got really tiresome. A proper debate? Hell no. 1975 had passionate debates from Roy Jenkins and Tony Benn, we got Nigel Farage and Diane Abbot. That and Cameron's spectacular lack of success when he went cap in hand to the EU looking for concessions and was either ignored or sent away with a flea in his ear. They really should have listened to his concerns it made him and his campaign look incredibly weak.

To all the other countries Denmark, Netherlands, etc desperate for a referendum: I say go for it. Get out of this bureucratic monolithic monstrosity that neither knows nor cares about you or your concerns while you still can.

24/6/16 - our Independence Day.

Associate
I am disgusted.

Ashamed to be English.

I hope you leavers are happy and dancing in joy. Thanks

Utter nonsense.

I would suggest you go and live in another country though. I don't want anything to do with people like you who claim to be 'ashamed' of a democratic vote. Totally pathetic.

Just leave the country now.

And yes, we are 'dancing for joy'. Thanks for asking. Now go and pack your bags and find a new country to live in.

Soldato
I was talking to people about this when we were campaigning today. Corbyn has a lot of support, but I think that a decent left wing candidate who had the sense to pick his battles and deal with the media properly could win. The three other candidates we had before would lose again.

I'd like to see David Miliband make a return. It should have never been Ed first time round. However, ultimately, I'd like to see Corbyn come through the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom