***The Vapers Lounge*** 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
All this talk about nastys has me worried as i buy premixed and try and get it as cheap as possible..(well not that worried as at least i haven't smoked in 2 years). Are there any sellers that adhere to the policy of "honest this wont kill you"?

Permabanned
Dunno if its my tank/coils or the juice but within a few hours vaping on a new coil/juice it starts to taste horrible. :(

So far its happened on Jax Vanilla Custards, caramel, blueberry, banana but not peanut butter or strawberry and now Jackamoo juice Monkey Milk and Sour Apple.

Something not right! :mad:

Caporegime
it might not be the battery as the batteries on mine don't get pushed down at all. It might just be the threading on your cap and mod.. try screwing and unscrewing the cap on and off a few times to make sure it's not cross threading and jaming.

Thanks, but the thread doesn't even reach. I mean the difference in battery sizes is like a good few cms.

Permabanned
Anyone recommend a lush peaches n cream? Lushington from Stash is my all time favourite but it's so expensive importing it and I would love to find a similar alternative that isn't non artificial in flavour and taste.ty

Soldato
It's better if you get it all seperate personally mate.

I'd highly recommend you pick up a set of scales and mix by weight as opposed to volume, it's a hell of a lot easier and you hardly have anything to clean up.

Scales - http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00ME8VI34

PG/VG and Nic all from Darkstar Vapour - http://www.darkstarvapour.co.uk/

Concentrates are a personal choice, I mostly use FlavourArt, Capella and TFA (The Flavour Apprentice) - http://vapable.com/. Just take note that some contain known 'nasty' ingredients; Acetoin, Acetyl Propionyl and potentially Diacetyl. For the record FlavourArt (FA) use NONE of these ingredients. Stay away from Flavor West concentrates!!

Bottles - https://www.ibottles.co.uk/products...t-plastic-ldpe-dropper-bottle-stubby-tip.html

I'd probably pick up 2 of these to hold your PG and VG. 250ml ones are 45p each - choose the 24mm Natural Nozzle and Captive Cap option.

Recipes: http://www.lediypourlesnuls.com/ - http://vapingunderground.com/forums/diy-e-liquid-recipes.50/ // depends what type of flavour liquid you're after, but I'd probably look at making some fruit ones to start off with, they require very little steeping time (usually shake & vape!). I made this the other day which I'm currently vaping right now and it's lovely.

Recipe calculator: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/create

That should be everything to get you set up mate, if you need any help gimme a shout.

Fantastic info - thanks :)

Associate
After a bit of advice chaps.

I fly out to Portugal tomorrow and have not flown in about 10 years. I've also never travelled with vaping materials. I'll only be taking a couple of 50ml bottles with me, but as I make my own they'll just be unmarked bottles and don't fancy causing a fuss at security carrying unknown liquids.

I know normally you have to put liquids in your suitcase unless they are under 100ml (I think) so am I ok taking them in my hand luggage?

Any advice appreciated if it avoids me having some custom officer's cold, rubber gloved hand inserted in my cavities ;)

Gee

Gee

Soldato
I've used the V2 in recipes before, needed about a month of steeping but that's it. Haven't tried the V1.

Try FA Custard w/ Vienna Cream :)

Soldato

I fly out to Portugal tomorrow and have not flown in about 10 years. I've also never travelled with vaping materials. I'll only be taking a couple of 50ml bottles with me, but as I make my own they'll just be unmarked bottles and don't fancy causing a fuss at security carrying unknown liquids.

I know normally you have to put liquids in your suitcase unless they are under 100ml (I think) so am I ok taking them in my hand luggage?

Any advice appreciated if it avoids me having some custom officer's cold, rubber gloved hand inserted in my cavities ;)

When I flew to and from the states last year they weren't bothered by labeling, they put the bottle in some scanning machine to check it and that was all.

Make sure to empty your tanks before flying though, the pressure causes them to leak :)

Associate
When I flew to and from the states last year they weren't bothered by labeling, they put the bottle in some scanning machine to check it and that was all.

Make sure to empty your tanks before flying though, the pressure causes them to leak :)

Thankyou. Would never have thought about emptying the tank. Good tip!

Soldato

i get stopped every time because of the batterys in hand luggage, make sure to empty your tank aswell as they leak.

Got my Griffin V2 today, ive got to stop buying tanks..as the last 3 i have bought have been identical more or less, its good though great for flavour but cloud production falls behind the aromiser supreme.

Last edited:
Associate

I've flown with vape gear most weeks for the last 3 years with everything from tube mods to box mods. Airport security staff around the world are pretty switched on to vaping gear these days and don't pay it much attention. Liquids labelled or not just need to follow the 100ml rule.

As others have said, tanks can leak however I never empty mine, I just close the juice control (if present) and the airflow control. Then put the device upside down (drip tip facing the floor) in the seat pocket. Never had a problem with leaking since I started doing that.

Enjoy Portugal

Soldato
Out of interest, why are you guys worried about alleged "nasties", what do you think will happen if these ingredients are vaped?

Not contesting anything being said, just interested..

Associate
I've been vaping for a couple of years now and have happily settled on the aspire K1 clearomisers, aspire bvc coils. However, I've got a trip coming up shortly that will mean no chance to charge batteries for days at a time. I have quite a few 18650 batteries spare so want to buy a new vapouriser that can take these instead.

I'm not clued up at all about the different types of vapouriser but I've stumbled on a review of Kanger Topbox Mini Kit. This appears to take a single swappable 18650 battery fine. Is this any good? Are there any better I should think about? A bit more vapour than the K1 produces would be good, but I've no desire to vape like a dragon!

I like my current setup because it's very easy, I just buy replacement coils every so often, so a new vapouriser has to be the same. I don't want to be making coils or anything that technical.

Any advice/thoughts would be welcome

Soldato
I've been vaping for a couple of years now and have happily settled on the aspire K1 clearomisers, aspire bvc coils. However, I've got a trip coming up shortly that will mean no chance to charge batteries for days at a time. I have quite a few 18650 batteries spare so want to buy a new vapouriser that can take these instead.

I'm not clued up at all about the different types of vapouriser but I've stumbled on a review of Kanger Topbox Mini Kit. This appears to take a single swappable 18650 battery fine. Is this any good? Are there any better I should think about? A bit more vapour than the K1 produces would be good, but I've no desire to vape like a dragon!

I like my current setup because it's very easy, I just buy replacement coils every so often, so a new vapouriser has to be the same. I don't want to be making coils or anything that technical.

Any advice/thoughts would be welcome

I think your best bet would be the Aspire Plato, it's an all in one that has removable batteries.. it will take both Triton coils and Aspire Nautilus coils. so you could get an Aspire Triton Tank, an Aspire Nautilus or Beyond Vape Slio tank along with another mod like the E-vic Mini or Istick Pico. with the Tirton and Nautilus coils, it should be better than the k1 coils. The Plato also includes sub ohm coils that will allow you to vape like a dragon if you wanted to try it.

Associate
Someone private messaged me with regards to my progress with the Rejuiced complaint, can't seem to respond direct so...they give me an apology and an assurance they would investigate and put it down to a mixing issue. They sent me 4x30ml bottles as a gesture.

Waiting on an order from Jackamoo juice, my first try. Website is god awful but juices came recommended from OCUK.

Still very much like Rejuiced, will still be using them.

Soldato
Someone private messaged me with regards to my progress with the Rejuiced complaint, can't seem to respond direct so...they give me an apology and an assurance they would investigate and put it down to a mixing issue. They sent me 4x30ml bottles as a gesture.

Waiting on an order from Jackamoo juice, my first try. Website is god awful but juices came recommended from OCUK.

Still very much like Rejuiced, will still be using them.

Was me. :) Where the replacements better?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom