***The Vapers Lounge*** 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Decided to treat myself to a couple of upgrades after two weeks of struggling with a blu ecig :( Have just ordered the Innokin CoolFire IV TC100 iSub V Kit and a Aspire Cleito with a bunch of spare coils.

Some great info here guys, cheers. I'm thinking as soon as I get paid I'll buy everything to start mixing my own juice.

Soldato
Someone private messaged me with regards to my progress with the Rejuiced complaint, can't seem to respond direct so...they give me an apology and an assurance they would investigate and put it down to a mixing issue. They sent me 4x30ml bottles as a gesture.

Waiting on an order from Jackamoo juice, my first try. Website is god awful but juices came recommended from OCUK.

Still very much like Rejuiced, will still be using them.

I got red carded for my Jackamoo order on Friday, Only ordered on Wednesday evening :)

Just plopped an 8 wrap, 26 awg, 3mm SS316 (spaced) build in the Avocado 24, chucked it on a 24mm mech, looks sexy, performs very very well :D

Last edited:
Associate
I have just bought my first vaping kit - a endura t18. I'm not sure how well these are regarded here, but it seems to work well. The idea is to quit smoking and it is working well, I havent smoked in 4 days and I don't miss it. I also want to eventually stop caring all together also.

As I am new to this I am looking for some advice on liquids. Are there some liquids that are considered more healthy than others? Any particular bands that seem to be universally recommended?

As I am using this to quit smoking I will gradually taper down to a lower and lower nicotine content.

I am currently using 'element' tobacco flavour liquid. Although it doesn't really taste like the real thing I have got used to it and its quite pleasant. I am a little sceptical to use some of the nice flavors incase it makes it harder to stop all together.

Any thoughts, advice and recommendations would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Associate
oHUTCHYo:Just placed my first order with Jackamoo, need a break from Rejuiced. Any opinions on my sample flavours?

Obviously, if you find a flavour you like, you can buy larger bottles to save money.

I usually buy 3 x 50ml for £20 + another 50ml for £8 (To get free postage).

Associate
Every flavor I've tried from Jackamoo is lovely, Rocket man is probably my favorite. Massive Melons, Unicorn Tears and apple sours are also awesome.

I'm taking a little break from ordering there and giving another supplier a go, http://www.goldengateliquids.com/ placed an order last night looking forward to giving them a blast, again all of them come pre steeped and ready to vape.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Been vaping my Rejuiced stuff this weekend, despite the initial concerns voiced above, they ain't bad! Need the extra shot though IMO.

Someone was asking about Dragon Rise on here I think? I've tried Campfire Custard and its not bad, though I do have some questions about the vendor, bottles are poorly labelled etc.

Associate
Every flavor I've tried from Jackamoo is lovely, Rocket man is probably my favorite. Massive Melons, Unicorn Tears and apple sours are also awesome.

I'm taking a little break from ordering there and giving another supplier a go, http://www.goldengateliquids.com/ placed an order last night looking forward to giving them a blast, again all of them come pre steeped and ready to vape.

Rocketman my fave too, with Jam Donut (Dohnut Clone) a close second.

I too have been looking at Goldengate, but far too many flavours to try!!!!

Last edited:
Associate
Rocketman my fave too, with Jam Donut (Dohnut Clone) a close second.

I too have been looking at Goldengate, but far too many flavours to try!!!!

If you join the GG facebook group he does offers, there was 25% off yesterday.. rude not to give it a go and generally get some reviews from people who've tried it before, looking forward to trying pancake man.. and weirdly calpol lol.

Associate
If you join the GG facebook group he does offers, there was 25% off yesterday.. rude not to give it a go and generally get some reviews from people who've tried it before, looking forward to trying pancake man.. and weirdly calpol lol.

I am thanks, I got so much juice, I think I will have a month off buying and clear some!

I've got more than a months supply of Jackamoo Juice alone as well as full bottles of vape goo stuff left.

Caporegime
Tested some Jacka juices over the weekend.

Blue Slush is LOVELY.
Massive Melons is good.
Pink Jizz is VILE.

Just my opinion of course.

As it stands, my overall favourites are:

1. Fruit Smasher - GoldFishSauce
2. Blue Slush - Jackamoo
3. ECR_EU - Novavapes

Associate
Tested some Jacka juices over the weekend.

Blue Slush is LOVELY.
Massive Melons is good.
Pink Jizz is VILE.

Just my opinion of course.

As it stands, my overall favourites are:

1. Fruit Smasher - GoldFishSauce
2. Blue Slush - Jackamoo
3. ECR_EU - Novavapes

Not a fan of grapefruit, so Pink Jizz not for me anyway.
Will give Massive Melons a go next order.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good battery please?

I use Kangertech 1.8 Dual Coils in my setup and looking for a plug and play battery to replace my failing current battery, current one is an Ego2 1600MAH Battery

Would be nice if it was higher capacity and maybe a little more powerful

Thanks

Associate
Getting the itch of wanting something new.

Currently have a Joyetech VTC Mini + Sense Herakles Plus tank. I enjoy the taste and currently use it at around 55-60W with either 0.4 or 0.2 coils.

What's a nice 'next step'?

Associate
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good battery please?

I use Kangertech 1.8 Dual Coils in my setup and looking for a plug and play battery to replace my failing current battery, current one is an Ego2 1600MAH Battery

Would be nice if it was higher capacity and maybe a little more powerful

Thanks

Think you are limited to something like what you have, spinner type mod, unless you change your tank as well. Take it's a Kanger T3D tank.
Someone else may have another option though.

Soldato
Getting the itch of wanting something new.

Currently have a Joyetech VTC Mini + Sense Herakles Plus tank. I enjoy the taste and currently use it at around 55-60W with either 0.4 or 0.2 coils.

What's a nice 'next step'?

A next step imo would be rda's and rta's along with a decent 100w+ mod :)

Soldato
hi people!

I currently have a kanger evod. I'm looking for something new and have no idea what to get.

i'll pop into a vape shop tomorrow but I want an idea first.

My main gripe with the kanger is it usually tastes burnt / off, this is after cleaning / new wick / whatever.

Anyway, whats a decent buy these days? :) I'm not so keen on those walkie talkie style vapes, i just want something easy to maintain and something that works well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom