***The Vapers Lounge*** 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Dunno if its my tank/coils or the juice but within a few hours(sometimes less) vaping on a new coil/juice it starts to taste horrible. :(

So far its happened on Jax Vanilla Custards, caramel, blueberry, banana but not peanut butter or strawberry and now Jackamoo juice Monkey Milk and Apple Sourz.

Something not right! :mad:

Any else experienced this? (Kanger subtank and allegedly kanger coils)

Associate
Was me. :) Where the replacements better?

Not tried them pal, but I'm sure they will be fine, can't imagine they would risk sending another bad batch.

Good to hear feedback on Jackamoo, my first order turned up today. Love the way they are packaged plus some little freebies. Its little things like that which make it a nice transaction, looking forward to trying them.

2sbmie1.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Not tried them pal, but I'm sure they will be fine, can't imagine they would risk sending another bad batch.

Good to hear feedback on Jackamoo, my first order turned up today. Love the way they are packaged plus some little freebies. Its little things like that which make it a nice transaction, looking forward to trying them.

2sbmie1.jpg

What's the verdict?

Rejuiced will be sending me some replacements. :)

Associate
What's the verdict?

Rejuiced will be sending me some replacements. :)

Nice one mate, well done for challenging them. Hopefully it will make them investigate thoroughly, I bet theres more than just you and I who have raised this issue.

Just opened my first Jackamoo, went for Apple Sourz. Gorgeous, really flavourful. Reminds me of apple flavoured chewy sweets. The fact that these are presteeped for 4 weeks is also great, unlike Rejuiced which are mixed on the day of shipping. It just tastes a more complex flavour than some juices from Rejuiced, a litle more love and attention maybe.

I'll keep posting occasional updates on the other flavours as and when :)

Last edited:
Associate
Now then,

I'd just about talked myself out of upgrading my VTC mini to an rx200 (don't really vape above 60w) but my mates just offered me up his Kooper 200 for a tenner...would I be mad not to?

Edit: I can get it with his tfv4 for £20

Associate
I'll keep an onging log of the Jackamoo juices for both my own reference and anyone who would like to give them a try.

Apple Sourz - Rich apple with a slight tang on the exhale, think of a juicy Fruitella apple chew sweet. Fresh, tangy, just sweet enough.

Ribena - I wouldn't say so much Ribena, but a strong blackcurrant, reminds me of the blackcurrant and liquorice boiled sweets, minus the liquorice. If you like blackcurrant you'll love this. Extra wattage gives some more heat which makes it very rich and syrupy in flavour.

Black Mist

Massive Melons

Summer Breeze

Pink Jizz

Blue Berg

Menthol

Blue Slush

Jungle Juice

Red Mist

Last edited:
Permabanned
It's a question as old as time itself, but what's everyone's favourite RDA for flavour chasing?

I've been looking for a replacement for my Mad Hatter V2 for almost 2 months now but can't seem to find anything that hit's anywhere near as well. I'm starting to think that I might have brought the best out there first time round xD

Permabanned
Now then,

I'd just about talked myself out of upgrading my VTC mini to an rx200 (don't really vape above 60w) but my mates just offered me up his Kooper 200 for a tenner...would I be mad not to?

Edit: I can get it with his tfv4 for £20

Mate I'd go for it! Though, I'd be the first to admit I have a problem with buying more mods and tanks then it's physically possible to use xD

Still! The Koopor is a great mod! Love the design and mines not had any problems as of yet (had a few months).

Soldato
I fancy a change from the magma rda clone i have and nautilus mini. As i dont get any flav from em just meh tasting smoke/vape.

My budgets not great tho. I think id like to try a thing like the naut mini, but something where it doesnt leak at the bottom onto the battery pin no matter what. Also i want coils if i have to buy them to be consistant quality as in no dud coils like the naut mini where if you buy 5, 1 might work or 2 if your lucky and yes i bought from a good online retailer for it for genuine ones. Needs to have a few diff size airholes too to pick.

Any ideas? Oh my battery is still a istick 30w. Buget would be £15 max, coil replacements should be no more than £5 for 5 and they must always work no duds. I tend to get on with more pg based than vg based for some reason. Tho after chain vaping a lot i still get like a burn in my Esophagus, anyone ever find a way around that?

Associate
Mate I'd go for it! Though, I'd be the first to admit I have a problem with buying more mods and tanks then it's physically possible to use xD

Still! The Koopor is a great mod! Love the design and mines not had any problems as of yet (had a few months).

Haha, you sound just like the friend I'm buying it off! I guess for a tenner it would be rude not to wouldn't it!

Permabanned
I tend to get on with more pg based than vg based for some reason. Tho after chain vaping a lot i still get like a burn in my Esophagus, anyone ever find a way around that?

That's just a side effect of high PG juices I'm afraid mate. They're meant to provide a harsher throat hit to simulate the effect of smoking a ciggy. The only way around it is to experiment with higher VG juices. A lot of people myself included find the flavour is better around the 60-80 VG range. Takes a bit of getting used to if your more familiar with harsher PG liquids but hey, gotta be better then a raspy cough after every vape :)

Permabanned
Getting the itch of wanting something new.

Currently have a Joyetech VTC Mini + Sense Herakles Plus tank. I enjoy the taste and currently use it at around 55-60W with either 0.4 or 0.2 coils.

What's a nice 'next step'?

I'd say go to RTA's next bud. Or even a nice big RDA to get used to building on like a Kennedy clone or something.

IMO, the Herakles Plus is the best tank with prebuilt coils out there so there's no point getting another tank if you're looking for something better.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
I tend to get on with more pg based than vg based for some reason. Tho after chain vaping a lot i still get like a burn in my Esophagus, anyone ever find a way around that?

What Nic strength are you using? It could be that or it could be a high PG mix.

PG carries flavour better so you may find that with high VG ratios, the flavour isn't as good although you're going to get a lower throat hit. FWIW I mix mine at 60/40, 65/35 or 70/30.

Associate
My SXK Kayfun V5 clone just arrived from FastTech. First impressions are that the build quality is excellent.

I have a 3mm SS Clapton 0.6 Ohm coil installed currently and it is vaping well under TC on a Joyetech Cuboid. With 80/20 juice and with juice control and air control full open the flavour is immense. Clouds are pretty good but by no means is this a cloud chaser.

For the price the clone is a very good buy, but I would not want to be paying SvoeMesto prices for it.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
My SXK Kayfun V5 clone just arrived from FastTech. First impressions are that the build quality is excellent.

I have a 3mm SS Clapton 0.6 Ohm coil installed currently and it is vaping well under TC on a Joyetech Cuboid. With 80/20 juice and with juice control and air control full open the flavour is immense. Clouds are pretty good but by no means is this a cloud chaser.

For the price the clone is a very good buy, but I would not want to be paying SvoeMesto prices for it.

Good to hear! Always had good copies from the likes of SXK and Tobeco.

Soldato
What Nic strength are you using? It could be that or it could be a high PG mix.

PG carries flavour better so you may find that with high VG ratios, the flavour isn't as good although you're going to get a lower throat hit. FWIW I mix mine at 60/40, 65/35 or 70/30.

I tend to pick the 11mg nic as its the lowest one at the shop up the road. Premier store.

Tried to get stuff online and a proper vape shop but there just more money and still not that good vs £3 ones up the road tbh. Bought 8 quid 30ml bottles of 50.50 before, apple crumble was horrid but bought it based on a similar one which i though one apple vs another was about the same. Could be the equipment for all i know. I used to think my istick30 was just ruining the taste as it is too powerful or somit, still think that sometimes. But only other battery i have is evod 2. But not made of money so i cant just buy things to try. Which is why i bought what i have based on feedback from asking at places like here or potv forums, and read reviews.

So RTA, its like a rda where you make your own coils yeah but has the benefit of using a tank so you dont have to keep opening ur rda to drip juice on as i never could just drip down the hole when you take the mouth piece off. So yeah erm that appeals to me as it means i dont have to buy ready made coils as im comfortable enough now at making my own 27 kanthal a1 i think it is coils which come out about 1.4ohm. Would getting one of these be good for me. If so is there any good ones for about £15 max thats easy to use and keep clean and doesnt leak as in leaks to where the bottom where it touches the battery connector like my naut mini does which i hate when it happens, dont think it ever did that with the magma clone i have. Needs to be really good at tasting flavs tho not just tasteless or mild tasting clouds. M2L user btw.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom