***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Soldato
After waiting just almost a month so far for 2x serpent mini's + 2x pico's to arrive from FT (that were shipped on the 13th + 14th june), I've decided to order another one of each, the tank from 3fvape, and gearbest for the pico (both in all black this time).

I wonder who will win the race! :D

Last edited:
Soldato
After waiting just almost a month so far for 2x serpent mini's + 2x pico's to arrive from FT (that were shipped on the 13th + 15th june), I've decided to order another one of each, the tank from 3fvape, and gearbest for the pico (both in all black this time).

I wonder who will win the race! :D

Did the tracking get updated or did it just turn up? Still waiting on mine desperate to be rocking the Serpent Mini out and about.

Soldato
Did the tracking get updated or did it just turn up? Still waiting on mine desperate to be rocking the Serpent Mini out and about.

The 2x original Serpent Mini's & Pico's are in the mail somewhere, whether that's in china on in the UK, or somewhere inbetween, I've no idea :D :)()

here's how the tracking looks;

Pico's;

2016-06-20 10:24 Guangzhou Terminal, leave the
2016-06-20 10:24 Guangzhou Terminal, left hand navigation
2016-06-20 10:12 Guangzhou Terminal, arrival
2016-06-18 12:35 Guangzhou Terminal, left hand navigation
2016-06-18 08:23 Guangzhou Terminal, arrival
2016-06-16 11:01 Guangzhou Terminal, left hand navigation
2016-06-16 10:52 Guangzhou Terminal, arrival
2016-06-15 14:18 Exchange Bureau in Guangzhou, have been exported directly
2016-06-15 13:27 Exchange Bureau in Guangzhou, have been exported to open
2016-06-14 23:05 Post Office philatelic requesting direct mail advertising company in Zhongshan city, away, the next station "Zhongshan"
2016-06-14 22:04 Zhongshan City Post Office philatelic requesting direct mail advertising company, has
2016-06-14 20:59 Zhongshan City Post Office philatelic requesting direct mail advertising company, has received send

Serpent Mini's;

2016-06-26 16:30 Guangzhou Terminal, leave the
2016-06-26 16:30 Guangzhou Terminal, left hand navigation
2016-06-26 12:00 Guangzhou Terminal, arrival
2016-06-15 16:37 Guangzhou Terminal, left hand navigation
2016-06-15 16:34 Guangzhou Terminal, arrival
2016-06-14 17:44 Exchange Bureau in Guangzhou, have been exported directly
2016-06-14 14:48 Exchange Bureau in Guangzhou, have been exported to open
2016-06-13 22:49 Post Office philatelic requesting direct mail advertising company in Zhongshan city, away, the next station "Zhongshan"
2016-06-13 20:08 Zhongshan City Post Office philatelic requesting direct mail advertising company, has
2016-06-13 19:20 Zhongshan City Post Office philatelic requesting direct mail advertising company, has received send

Last edited:
Don
OP
I find with any RTA I own, if there any wick in the channel at all then it will leak.

I have the black mini and never had an issue with it. Pancake the wick out, fan it across the channels and then trim so it's juuuust touching the top. Fanning the wick across the channels with about the same width again each side seems to prevent the juice from spilling over into the airflow upon filling.

Hope this helps someone :)

I tried 3 more builds last night using every wicking method I know. Pancake, Scottish Roll, etc. Every time it just dumped its juice after 5 minutes.
Examining it closely, I think it's a manufacturing defect. The juice control ring at the top of the tank is really lose and can be moved up and down. I don't think it's sealing and so there's no vacuum in the tank holding the juice in.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Can anyone spec me a good coffee flavour juice?

drawing on wake n vape by epic juice, not quite cutting it

FlavourArt Espresso w/ a touch of Tiramisu was my ADV for a while. A dark juice but doesn't wreck your coils.

Associate
Morning all

I'm new to the whole vape scene but have decided it's time to give up cigarettes.

Can anyone recommend a decent kit to get started? As per the first post the eVic VTwo mini looks pretty good but I don't know what tanks will fit on it?

Thanks in advance!

Soldato
my order arrived from jackamoo, free haribo too :D

Trying the blue slush first and blimey its nice. I'll be using this as my daily (I'm obsessed with slushies, used to buy one everyday for lunch etc) and then swapping out for twister/jungle juice/massive melons when i get bored.

the v2 is working quite well too, had a littttle bit of a burnt taste this morning but if i just suck on the mouthpiece a bit to draw the liquid through the coil then its fine :) The loose leaf mode works beautifully too, produces a nicer vape than my old Davinci did, auto cut off times seem to be spot on and it doesn't over burn the product either. Lovely :D

Don
OP
Morning all

I'm new to the whole vape scene but have decided it's time to give up cigarettes.

Can anyone recommend a decent kit to get started? As per the first post the eVic VTwo mini looks pretty good but I don't know what tanks will fit on it?

Thanks in advance!

The batteries use a standard connector called a 510. Pretty much any tank will fit on it.
A good starter tank is the Kanger Toptank. It can do all different styles of vaping and is good for a beginner.

Associate
The batteries use a standard connector called a 510. Pretty much any tank will fit on it.
A good starter tank is the Kanger Toptank. It can do all different styles of vaping and is good for a beginner.

Cheers for the info.

I'm looking on the Joytek website and they are listing the Tron S tank, is this any good? Ideally I would like to try and purchase all the bits from one site...

Thanks

Don
OP
I have no experience with that tank. If you want to buy it all from Joyetech then have a look at the Cubis tank. A lot of people don't rate it but I rather like it. It vapes quite well and doesn't need much power.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Cheers for the info.

I'm looking on the Joytek website and they are listing the Tron S tank, is this any good? Ideally I would like to try and purchase all the bits from one site...

Thanks

Have you got a local vape shop near you? I'd probably say go in and try out a couple bits to see what style of vaping you prefer (Mouth to Lung etc). Take notes or whatever they buy it online as no doubt it'll be cheaper.

Soldato
I tried 3 more builds last night using every wicking method I know. Pancake, Scottish Roll, etc. Every time it just dumped its juice after 5 minutes.
Examining it closely, I think it's a manufacturing defect. The juice control ring at the top of the tank is really lose and can be moved up and down. I don't think it's sealing and so there's no vacuum in the tank holding the juice in.

Yeah that doesn't sound right at all, the juice control ring on mine is quite stiff to move in its intended direction let alone up and down. I've even had pliers on mine once or twice as I'd closed it up too far :p

Forgot I got red carded for a jackamoo order, been sat at the po over a week :eek: redelivered booked for tomorrow now.

Associate
FT delivery is actually pretty quick if you choose the correct method.

Choose 'China Post' when you can, my last order (Tsunami 24) from them took 10 days to be delivered. The DHL cheap option is good too, that was about 11 days from dispatch.

My last fasttech order came within a week! Again, using china post (and RM locally delivered).

Gee

Gee

Soldato
My last fasttech order came within a week! Again, using china post (and RM locally delivered).

Yeah, they've really stepped up their delivery game.

My last battery order from them took about 14 days too iirc. Whoever say's it takes months is lying.

Don
OP
Yeah, they've really stepped up their delivery game.

My last battery order from them took about 14 days too iirc. Whoever say's it takes months is lying.

Not always.
I've got a KF5 clone in transit. Shipped via China Post on the 16th June. Still haven't got it. It's not even in the UK yet. The last tracking is "Leaving Guangzhou Airport going to next airport/seaport" on the 20th June. Nothing since so I guess it's on a boat.

Associate
Not always.
I've got a KF5 clone in transit. Shipped via China Post on the 16th June. Still haven't got it. It's not even in the UK yet. The last tracking is "Leaving Guangzhou Airport going to next airport/seaport" on the 20th June. Nothing since so I guess it's on a boat.

I've often found the tracking info completely unreliable. I've had it showing at Guangzhou Airport even though it's already been delivered.

Royal Mail tracking is usually very accurate though. Once they have it, it will show up on their tracking page almost immediately.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Not always.

It'll be coming via air, not via boat.

If the option is there, I'll upgrade to the 'registered airmail' option or 'ePacket for UK'.

DHL Global Mail is also good, last order took 9 days iirc.

Soldato
As per the first post the eVic VTwo mini looks pretty good but I don't know what tanks will fit on it?
As mentioned, try the Cubis tank from Joyetech. Very easy to use, very useful features and a decent range of coils for 'fag drag' or 'lung hit' type vaping.
I think it's almost perfect for basic and intermediate vapers. Only thing it's not brilliant at is huge great lung hits, but most people who choose that route use a dripper for such things anyway.

Yes its called a spaced coil. :)
Right-oh.

The easy way to make them, is to do the same as a touching coil then just pull it when its still on the driver, bit or tool and it should space evenly and nicely.
That's why I was thinking I'd try wrapping it round a wood screw - Perfect spacing, no fiddling except to bend the legs, consistent results, etc.

Cool, I'll give it a go then!

Soldato
Is there a single coil rta that is like the griffin? Tempted to get one but i think id only do single coil builds as tried a dual coil and made no diff to flav in the magma i had so dont see the point in em it just used the battery up a lot quicker.

Back
Top Bottom