***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Soldato
Fasttech... its damn near the same size as the VTC Mini, maybe a mm taller, but it costs a lot more at £65 inc del.

SKU: 4665902

It was $66 when i ordered mine but thats now gone up to $100 :(

Soldato
So whats a good battery that u dont buy a single battery for, its built in, thats £30 or under i was lookin at the INNOKIN COOL FIRE IV but not sure, ideally id like something a tad cheaper.

Thinking of the serpent rta (not mini) would that be ok as it has juice flow control and would it be ok with mtl u reckon, the merlin looks ok but is a bit pricey at 23 quid from ft.

I mean i might be ok with the serpent mini its just i might have to buy larger wire or premade coils. And try to do direct lung hits the thing is im a bit of a chain vaper so doing chaining on d2l hits might be bad for me.

Im still lookin at the bachelor tho as seems good.

Wish i could just get something for £30 all in tbh that is rta but doubt it, there all subtanks they seem.

Don
OP
Why does it have to have a built in battery? Most devices you can charge via USB and if it has a replaceable battery then you don't need to junk it when the battery dies.
I would buy a VTC Mini or iStick Pico from FT and the Serpent Mini. I'm sure the Serpent is a great tank when it works but I could never get mine to stop leaking.
I just got my Merlin but by all reports it's an excellent tank and worth the money.

Soldato
Just easier to not have to think about it plus from what i have looked at ur paying £30+ for a device that still needs a battery so thats a added £8+ aint it. Just easier to have somit where u buy and thats it nothing else needed or to worry about. Was one of the big draws of the isticks for me.

Shame no one sells off their gear they dont use much on the forums, it be nice to get a slightly used rta or battery for half price :D Least if it didnt suit me i could resell it for same price i bought it at.

Hmm riot, maybe worth asking ocuk dons if a vaping section can be put up in mm area? Unless u think its a daft idea.

Soldato
Just easier to have somit where u buy and thats it nothing else needed or to worry about. Was one of the big draws of the isticks for me.
One of the biggest drawbacks of the iSticks was being tied to a USB charging point. Can't go away for a long weekend with a handful of batteries, or swap your battery if it dies while you're out and about.

Shame no one sells off their gear they dont use much on the forums, it be nice to get a slightly used rta or battery for half price :D
There are entire vaping forums where people do this already. This is a PC forum, so not really much call for it... plus, once you start with that, other people with other interests will want their own section too and before you know it, we'll become OC-bay!

Don
OP
Hmm riot, maybe worth asking ocuk dons if a vaping section can be put up in mm area? Unless u think its a daft idea.

It has been discussed but it won't be happening. There are tons of other forums such as Planet Of The Vapes and UKVapers that have very active 'for sale' sections that are well moderated.

Soldato
I have both Serpants and the mini is the better of the two, the mini has not leaked on me once where as the juice control on the other is a pain, half a turn too far and it will weep or leak like a sieve.
The mini has just as good flavour and is as easy to build.

As for mods with build in battery, they are never as good, ok you only vape at home... for now.. but if your internal cell dies, you need to buy a whole new mod at the same price rather than just an £8 battery... simply put, false economy.

Just get a VTC Mini or Pico and a decent 18650 cell, both mods have a 1amp charge board built in.

Soldato
Is the pico have the same problem as the istick 30w as in if you set it to say 15w it really is more like 17w or somit? I heard it does more than it states hence why i think it cooks a bit too much. Dunno if all eleaf things are like that but its what i read about with mine. So was tempted to try a diff brand but keep all the safety features if poss.

Soldato
Hmm i think i might go with the pico but need to read or watch more reviews first, if i do i might get it from fasttech as for 25 quid u get a melo 3 with it, dunno if any good but worth trying i guess. If i got this what battery should i get and where from?

Soldato
Hmm i think i might go with the pico but need to read or watch more reviews first, if i do i might get it from fasttech as for 25 quid u get a melo 3 with it, dunno if any good but worth trying i guess. If i got this what battery should i get and where from?

Samsung 30Q, at 3000mAh you'll get great battery life out of them, and will be fine at a full 75w but I doubt you'd ever need that!

Soldato
Is there a trick to buying from fasttech cos i heard u can get around the exchange rate somehow with gift certificates or something, anyone know anything about that?

Also you cant buy batteries from FT due to law or somit. So where do you for cheap but safe and genuine batteries that arnt stupid prices. Btw what does it mean unprotected on FT site for that battery? I dont want to get blown up by one hehe.

Last edited:
Soldato
So watched a few more reviews so bought Authentic Eleaf iStick Pico 75W TC VW APV Box Mod Kit from FT. Hope it doesnt take too long as now im eager to try it lol.

Ok so batteries, so the samsung 30Q ok, but where from as most only sell them in 2 pack and i just want the 1 and for cheap as i can get but genuine. Where do you guys get ur batteries from or are they expensive what u get?

Also i might as well order some juice. I have no idea what i want but i want it to be nice, not menthol, strong so i can taste it easily if possible, probably more vg than pg cos im sick of my thoat being on fire and needing to get some galviscon to cool my throat. About 30ml or something for under £8. Never really had a fav before, the only ones ive gettin on with before is cola and lemonade before but dunno if i want a drink one.

Soldato
Hey guys, I hope one of you top guys can help me out here.

For the moment the only atty I have is the theorem with the notch coils, im using it on my rx200 and trying to use it in TC mode.

Now ive selected SS, set to 350f and around 40 watts, locked cold resistance at 0.28ohm and it hits temp protection too fast, resulting in weak flavour and vapour.
Now is there something else i need to do, is the SS setting on the rx200 correct for the grade of the notch coil.. I think they are 316 I dunno.

Losing the will to vape at the moment, stinkies are looking more appealing.

Please help.

Associate
Just ordered myself a Uwell Crown II. I've read the coils are already on their 3rd revision. Regardless, as much as I like my Kanger Toptank I'm looking forward to trying what is considered a more flavourful tank. My Kanger claptons taste burnt once I go 40 watts upwards.

Back
Top Bottom