Biker's Cafe Chatroom

Soldato
Not sure my bank balance or gonads are capable of going back to try again :D

It definitely stepped out, between half and one foot, and it spun up for maybe 250-500ms. It's set to 'road' which is in the middle between rain and dynamic.

Soldato
Probably some Chinese crap in which case yes it probably is the only bike in the world before they stopped production and closed down the factory due to poor sales.

:D

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Only bike in the world but parts are avaliable!

Looks like a Ducati knock off from the front.

The guys spelling made my eyes bleed, also it's not just rare it's rare af fam.

Caporegime
Yeah, it's definitely Chinese whatever it is. Doesn't even have a brand on the crank case :confused:

And look at the finish on the speedo, it's absolutely awful.

This line however takes the cake:

It's the only one but you can get parts for it so no need to worry

So they continued making spares for the only one of its kind in the world then :D

Man of Honour
I think he's probably just bored of the ribbing from his #bikelyf crew about his piece of **** chinese bike and that's why he wants rid for something Jap :D

Caporegime
You'd be amazed at some of the stuff you find when looking at 125s. I'm looking for a 125 scooter so my wife can enjoy it a bit too until moving on to geared stuff later on and you'd be amazed at what you find.

This one:

Gilera runner 125 goes well slow puncher om front tire slight exhaust leak where end can joins one left panel needs putting on and have the clock n clock panel no logbook no mot both breaks are good runs fine new rear pads front pads and rear disc not been on the road since 2013

Oh and it's registered as a 50, not a 125 :rolleyes:

Man of Honour
Unfortunately they're the weapon of choice for the 16/17yr old pedboys who want to make their asthmatic pieces of plastic break the sound barrier either through speed or a massive hole in the exhaust.

Back
Top Bottom