***kickstarter***

Associate
Anyone backed the new Pebble?

I went for the Time 2 but missed out on the early bird special. This is the 3rd Pebble I am backing to date :)

I've backed it for a Pebble Core and the Pebble 2. I've tried various smart watches and bands and always end up going back to using my Pebble (original one) so a new one of them is a no brainer for me.

Associate
It looks like a less safe version of the Teasmade my parents used to have in the 80's :D

Almost what I was thinking, I'd rather wait an extra couple of minutes than have a device sat in my house that can dispense water on top of electrics with zero supervision...

I'm not normally paranoid about electronics but what if a pet or something knocks the thing to the floor and the alarm goes off or you just go on holiday and forget to turn off the alarm. I'm sure it's fine though!

Man of Honour
looks stunning, really nicely designed but in all honesty its only looks, all its doing is a very simple pour over just like any cheap filter machine. You wouldn't get a decent result and you'd end up with your coffee left uncovered overnight loosing all its flavour :(

Soldato
That biopod looks fine for plants and frogs, but the suggestion of keeping any sort of lizard in there with the dimensions of it is laughable. It is far too small.

Caporegime
Soldato
Meh, anyone who is THAT serious about coffee knows coffee grind loses its freshness after ground after about 10 mins. You have to remember to grind it and put coffee and water in the night before.

No thanks.

One of my school friends is friends with one of the creators of this. Keep seeing plug after plug on facebook and I try that argument every time. It's such a fad and I can't see very many people using it for very long.

I ask SWMBO to press the grinder button and boiler the kettle as she leaves for work which is far better :p

Back
Top Bottom