Well someone did this to my Tesla...

Associate
OP
Hey, you did too, don't think I didn't notice :D

Anyway, good luck with the car. Sucks balls when stuff like this happens.

Yes it does and I'm ****ed. My intention by the way was sympathy, which makes me think maybe this was the wrong place for that, and also help in finding someone that could fix this other than an approved dealer for cheaper...

Is there an official Tesla owners thread here? Maybe I should have posted there?

Last edited:
Caporegime
Of course your intention was sympathy, and most of us are sympathetic towards you about it, none of us would want that happen to us so why people are using this as some lame excuse to say you're willy waving is beyond me. /shrug

Associate
OP
Of course your intention was sympathy, and most of us are sympathetic towards you about it, none of us would want that happen to us so why people are using this as some lame excuse to say you're willy waving is beyond me. /shrug

Yeah thanks. This was (apart from you and one other) the wrong place to get sympathy for a bad day news... oh well on we go for better or worse.

It makes me a little sad that threads obviously showing willy waving, you know the one's I mean, the one's showing off their cars etc don't get this abuse, yet mine does. I'm not saying those threads are bad. I like to see what others have bought and talk about it, but why pick on a thread that's obviously about damage and sympathy? It's annoying.

I mean come on. If I wanted to show off I'd show a picture of a car that doesn't just show a massive f'in dent in it!

May as well venture into the desert looking for water. My sympathies though if it's any help.

lol ta

Soldato
I would be mental...

If this happened to our p90d i would be livid.. even though its my father in laws i would still be livid!

Associate
OP
I would be mental...

If this happened to our p90d i would be livid.. even though its my father in laws i would still be livid!

Well this car is more my wifes, but yeah I'm livid... also I (or I should say WE) only have a 60, so I would be extra livid if I were you... although I guess the price of the repair would be the same as it's the same body work?

Caporegime
Could be a pedal. Could also be a wheel if you've had it parked somewhere. Either way whoever did it is an anus. Worst damage I ever had by someone else was a young kid on a bike. They just rode in to and along the side of it right in front of me. Massive dent. Loads of scratches and gouges.
What do you do in that situation (instinct was murder the child)? Follow them home (that's prison for you sonny) and have a word with the parents who either deny it or say tough luck?

Back
Top Bottom