*** Battlefield 1 ***

Soldato
Mangochutney;30493087 said:
All my other games play fine though.
I do have Origin and BF1 on separate drives but that shouldn't be an issue, should it?

Actually one of the more likely things to cause a complete system lock up is a faulty HDD or SATA cable.

Soldato
Mangochutney;30493963 said:
Ok, reducing my o/c didn't work so I'm going to install the game on the same disk as Origin. Its the boot drive because it wouldn't let me install Origin anywhere else!
Thanks.

Just save your bios as a profile and then revert to stock setting on everything and see if that works.

Associate
Have the updates all been made live in CTE?

Reason I ask is cos horsey still has a 1 mile wide deathray around it.

Automatico still lethal, Martini now back to being great again/less aiming skill needed (or maybe because I've played a load of back to basics now). Never seen so much tank bling as well haha.

Lot better chat in CTE than in the main game. Still the odd 'noob' and 'hackorz' though.

Well still playing and as long as I am a squad with people I know, still enjoying it.

Not happy with CTE splitting what is a relatively small player base its really the last thing the PC platform needed.

Also we don't need CTE, we know what's wrong, just ******* fix it, but without messing about and trying to balance things they don't understand.

M97 shotgun is fun on shotgun forest :) A little random at times but clearing out squads is fun.

Soldato
andy_mk3;30494071 said:
BF1 has actually been 100% stable for me. I had no end of trouble with BF3/4 to start with.

I think I'm going to have to take the plunge and fork out the £39.99 for Premium soon :(

It's been rock solid for me too. I had problems with my old CPU overheating in the beta though. Waylander has the occasional crash, I'm guessing it's either win7, DX 12 or slightly unstable OCs which cause most of the crashes.

fishyswaz;30494131 said:
Have the updates all been made live in CTE?

Reason I ask is cos horsey still has a 1 mile wide deathray around it.

Automatico still lethal, Martini now back to being great again/less aiming skill needed (or maybe because I've played a load of back to basics now). Never seen so much tank bling as well haha.

Lot better chat in CTE than in the main game. Still the odd 'noob' and 'hackorz' though.

CTE tends to change all the time, features will come and go as they play with them.

=XDC=FluphyBunny;30494871 said:
Well still playing and as long as I am a squad with people I know, still enjoying it.

Not happy with CTE splitting what is a relatively small player base its really the last thing the PC platform needed.

Also we don't need CTE, we know what's wrong, just ******* fix it, but without messing about and trying to balance things they don't understand.

M97 shotgun is fun on shotgun forest :) A little random at times but clearing out squads is fun.

Been using the model 10 a lot, it feels dirty when it works, but then you start getting rounds or periods of rounds with no apparent hit reg..

Some guy opened an entire salt mine on me and Waylander yesterday for our use of light tanks. Lots of reports apparently...

Soldato
fishyswaz;30495632 said:
Yep - not my first CTE, just thought this time round they were chucking everything at us all at once.

I've only tried one server so far and there were only 4 people on it, so we didn't even get a game started, just systematically flattened the whole map and tried to see if we could get the tanks to glitch fly.

Are the streetlights on Amiens new? I'm not sure I noticed them in the main game, but then I'm normally concentrating on try harding, not examining the street furniture. :p

Associate
Picked this up yesterday for £25 , only played a few hours so far , took a bit of getting used to after playing bf4 for so long. But so far so good

Associate
HazardO;30495648 said:
I've only tried one server so far and there were only 4 people on it, so we didn't even get a game started, just systematically flattened the whole map and tried to see if we could get the tanks to glitch fly.

Are the streetlights on Amiens new? I'm not sure I noticed them in the main game, but then I'm normally concentrating on try harding, not examining the street furniture. :p

Same - too busy try-harding and panicking to notice :D

CTE's not that well populated (so it's deffo not going to split the player base) - I spent most of yesterday on a single server with the same people rotating round maps. 64 player game with about 26 players. There were a few maps with 4-6 on, ping on the server was -1 so not that bad.

Nice to see ribbons back though, CTE's definitely got more 'discerning' players on it - make a refreshing change from the usual crap in gamechat, and squads actually squadding.

Associate
gave this another try but on a proper HC server, not the official ones
was pretty fun, there is still issues with certain maps being one sided but other than that its much better being on HC server

Back
Top Bottom