*** Battlefield 1 ***

Soldato
Selbtslader Storm is my favoured Medic weapon, 10 shot, fast firing, you don't need to be that accurate, enemies just seem to absorb bullets very quickly from it :D. Usually with incendiary grenade, or light AT gren if it suits the map. +medi pack and syringe.

Martini as my Scout weapon. 90 damage minimum, so if you don't kill them and they're getting closer, a quick spray with your sidearm and they'll hit the deck. K bullets and spot flare, same grenades as above.

M97 backbored for Assault. Everyone cries 'noob' at shotgun users, but it's awesome :o, you can devastate a whole squad in no time from a decent flank), AT grens, AT gun and light AT gren, you can shread most vehicles on your own.

Support I change it up, I don't enjoy any of his weapons :( limpet is funny at times and I use the HE mortar.

Trying to level up my planes to 10, I use the right hand side plane (fighter?)

Personally I like the Automatico for assault, and then on Argonne I normally swap for the M97

SMLE MK3 for scout, it's got great fire rate, excellent short to mid range damage, and reloads quickly.

For medic I go Autoloading extended 8.25 or M1907 SL sweeper

My favourite support guns are the BAR storm and the MG15.

Associate
Is it me or has BF1 performance increased dramatically since launch?

I remember I had lag with my i5/R9 480 until a few weeks in, and then it went away. Since I've had flawless gameplay on ultrs with no lag spikes or anything.

My friend says he runs ultra on a 7950! Is it now that optimised? I assume it's game optimisation and drivers.

Soldato
Is it me or has BF1 performance increased dramatically since launch?

I remember I had lag with my i5/R9 480 until a few weeks in, and then it went away. Since I've had flawless gameplay on ultrs with no lag spikes or anything.

My friend says he runs ultra on a 7950! Is it now that optimised? I assume it's game optimisation and drivers.

It's a very well optimised game, especially considering the graphics. Just don't bother with DX12 or at least for me with my 970. Massive difference in performance between DX12 and DX11 for me. DX12 is stuttery and horrible. DX11 is fluid and fast.

I've also got an i5.

Soldato
I had the same issue. But once the DLC comes out, I'd end up being left behind not being able to join the others online. It's a bit of a con tbh but, well I enjoy the game and getting my use out of it.

I bought it. Told my self it was only £10 per DLC. :o

I's a good game tho... and will be playing it for the next year or two so not bad value.

Back
Top Bottom