Show Us Your Motors!

Man of Honour
Cracking photo Housey!
Was having a nose at the photo sites at the weekend and spotted it. I'd found most of the pics, but somehow missed this one so bought it straight away! I think this was my 3rd ever lap of the Ring on the Saturday morning, judging by which mate is sitting next to me.

Man of Honour
Which tog was it? There are some epic togs over there, Jochem at Frozenspeed springs to mind as one of the best, met him once a few years ago and had a geek chat about photography and processing, proper nice lad.

Man of Honour
Which tog was it? There are some epic togs over there, Jochem at Frozenspeed springs to mind as one of the best, met him once a few years ago and had a geek chat about photography and processing, proper nice lad.

It wasn't Jochem and I've known him for years. Not sure Jochem was there that weekend, would have arranged a load of shots and might do that in June when we have 9 cars going :)

Soldato
I've not long owned this!

g8VxX1t.jpg
Q5cjzOT.jpg

I've moved from my Mazda 3 MPS. Such good fun to drive! Handling is in another league compared to the MPS. I'm not massively attracted to the rear end, but there is no denying how good it is to drive!

2007 Renaultsport Megane R26 F1 Team

Cheers!

Soldato
Thanks. I'd never even entertained the idea of owning a Renault before. My MPS had some work coming up that I wanted to avoid, I didn't really enjoy driving it after 4 years of ownership, and I couldn't justify the tax/mpg any more. Megane is cheaper to insure, too! My friend hs a yellow R26 which I test drove, and quite enjoyed it.

Only downside at the moment is rattles... But what do you expect...

Soldato
Lovely car is the R26 230. I've been looking at these recently as they make great track cars with Brembo brakes and an LSD as standard, lightweight with superb handling and a turbo engine which can be remapped/fettled with to get more power.

Back
Top Bottom