*** Battlefield 1 ***

Soldato
Are there any specific servers you guys play on ? Would be good to play with some ppl in a squad, my friends don't play battlefield games anymore so just me :(

Usually just find an official EA server to play on conquest. Add me on origin XenTitan :)

Looking some guys to squad up with for the new maps, keep getting absolute retard teammates. Looked in the OC_UK Discord also, but couldn't really find anything. TL_Venom is my Origin.

Will add you tonight. We're usually on from around 8-8.30pm most nights. Friday nights usually being the best.

Where do you find other weapons? first ever BF game and i just keep getting slaughtered

You need to go into the customise page either on the home screen or in game, you can buy new weapons with warbonds which you earn from ranking up.

I turned off v sync and lowered my res from 4k to 2k, instantly started getting loads of kills. Running at about 80 - 100 fps now and the difference is huge.

Since my upgrades I run 1440p at 80-110fps on G-Sync and the difference is amazing, and my KD ratio is definitely on the rise.

Associate
Where do you find other weapons? first ever BF game and i just keep getting slaughtered
As you play you earn 'war bonds'. You spend them on unlocking the guns for each class. It doesn't take too long to get a few unlocked but to be fair the starting guns are not bad.
Just keep practising and know that although it might look like a run and gun, the game still rewards tactical play.
Oh the best way to unlock the guns is whilst in game in the selection screen. Click on customise to the left hand side and away you go. The same applies for tanks etc.

Associate
As you play you earn 'war bonds'. You spend them on unlocking the guns for each class. It doesn't take too long to get a few unlocked but to be fair the starting guns are not bad.
Just keep practising and know that although it might look like a run and gun, the game still rewards tactical play.
Oh the best way to unlock the guns is whilst in game in the selection screen. Click on customise to the left hand side and away you go. The same applies for tanks etc.

Nice one. ill have a look tonight if i get on.

i was the designated AA gunner in BF1942 and those skills transferred well to BF1 (until the nerf as I was pwned several times on the AA and eventually just left it and let the planes rape our team)

AA guns were useless against any good pilot in BF1942. They had a limited arc of fire so the pilots just needed to come from directly above you and there wasn't a thing you could do.

Soldato
I'm going to try to get back on tonight, new wc loop has nearly finished a 24hour leak test. Next need to put the motherboard back in and rewire..
Still hoping the motherboard isn't fried..

Soldato
I'm going to try to get back on tonight, new wc loop has nearly finished a 24hour leak test. Next need to put the motherboard back in and rewire..
Still hoping the motherboard isn't fried..

Fingers crossed for you. Hope to see you on tonight!

Anyone else finding it all extremely laggy? Loads of rubber banding its hard to hit enemies.

Very rarely tbh, only ever had one instance that I remember it being particularly bad.

Soldato
I've been doing the challenges to unlock the new weapons and found a new love for the MP18 optical. I absolutely hated it at first but I think it's one of my favourite SMGs now.

Soldato
Strange, was on for 4 hours last night not even a tiny bit of lag.

I had a bit on joining new servers.

Enjoyed the new frontlines mode last night. First round we rolfstomped, second we nearly got rolfstomped then push them all the way back from our last objective for the win :)

Waylander, get your wallet out an get premium man!

Soldato
Meh. I'm done with this for now. Its impossible to play this due to insane rubberbanding. It was fine before the update and I like all the new maps....just unplayable!
Feel your pain man ,had to quit playing for sanity sake ,sick of shouting at my screen saying wtf are my bullets going! because they just seem to disappear when im shooting either that or i have special rubber bullets because that's what it feels like lol :mad:

Associate
I spend my time wondering what the medic, standing 5 metres away from me, is doing, rather then re spawning me! If you are going to play a medic, then act like a medic! Likewise, why are there so many games where there appear to be no medics?

Soldato
I spend my time wondering what the medic, standing 5 metres away from me, is doing, rather then re spawning me! If you are going to play a medic, then act like a medic! Likewise, why are there so many games where there appear to be no medics?
Exactly, I always wonder why these morons bother to play as medic if they run over your dead body rather than revive you, I usually tell them to just play a different class as its pointless them being a Medic.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom