I've been at Overclockers UK for 9 years...

OcUK Staff
Hey guys,

I've been at Overclockers UK for 9 years today, and the biggest part of my career has been spending time with you lot!

I have almost 50K (creeping up slowly) posts here, and majority of those posts have been helping you guys on the forum with anything to do with Overclockers UK!

I made a public Facebook post to say thanks, and I really believe a lot of the thanks really need to be here on this forum. You guys are what kept me going, striving to really give you guys the best support we could possibly give! I wanted to always be transparent with you guys, and have you apart of our company. Yes we're a shop and we sell things, but what is more important to me is the community. We have all gone on a great journey together.

https://www.facebook.com/steven.lev...otif_t=feed_comment&notif_id=1491984802057471

Thank you all for being awesome, you are great customers, fans, trolls and everything that makes this community great! <3

Associate
Congrats for surviving us so long. Many have lost their minds from spending so much time around here (a post count above 10k is a good indicator).

You forgot to include the link to the petition for your pay rise/knighthood/keys to the haribo factory.

Back
Top Bottom