Tesla

Associate
Any Tesla owners on the forum?

Here are some photos of my Model S P90D Ludicrous...

IMG_8056.jpg

IMG_8049.jpg

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
On a related note Tesla are opening a store in Milton Keynes shopping centre. Can't think of the last time I saw a car show room in a shopping centre. I think they have one on Oxford street too? Can't imagine they have a lot there.

Man of Honour
They have one in the Touchwood Centre Solihull. If nothing more it showed me how poor the materials are and how badly they deal with constant use (i.e. people clambering in and out) compared to something of a similar price. Sorry OP not trying to tread over your car, your money your choice but not my cuppa.

Soldato
It's so massive that you struggled getting it in frame? Loads of them around, a couple of members have them here.
Strange photos indeed ey!

Nice car but think metallic paint looks so much better. I know a lot of people actively prefer white cars they always look a bit poverty spec to me (but it's just my opinion!)

Soldato
Without sounding rude op I know they are meant to be awesome cars with unbelievable acceleration they just don't appeal to me at all. Imo they just don't look as expensive as similar priced cars and that giant iPad thing they have in the centre is truly aweful.
I would rather have a muscle car any day just for the sound and character of what a fast car should have imo.
Take a look at this episode of head to head from Netflix we're they compared the Tesla to the Dodge Charger Hellcat. The Tesla just looks boring in comparison.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RWQ-dnpplaA

Caporegime
I love Tesla. Not only the cars, but the fact that they're the literal embodiment of the middle finger to the entire car industry. Good luck to 'em and lovely car OP.

Associate
OP
I do miss the sound my TVRs made but the excelleration and g-forces of my current car are unlike any other road legal car I've experience. Having lived with the car for over a year now I can't fault the build quality either. As much as I miss the hellish sound of my past extreme cars, I'll never get tired of how this car excellerates.

Oh and there's a Tesla store at Westfield Stratford too.

That was where I first experienced the Model S.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
There is not much love for anything electric on here but they are brilliant bits of kit.

They are compared so regularly to the premium market especially in things like interior quality but how many of those have something like auto pilot?

Also the tech in the interior is better than anything from Merc and BMW. There is also the fact that they are constantly updating it, the 'giant iPad' is completely different now to when it launched and all done over the air.

Associate
OP
There is not much love for anything electric on here...

I'm used to it. I had more negative remarks when I owned TVRs than I do now. Most people are intimidated by change and disruptive technologies such as Tesla and others that give two fingers to the establishment. I'm one of the odd ones as I'm attracted to those qualities and enjoy being part of the disruption. :)

Associate
I hate Teslas, I know their eventual aim is working with the globalists on Agenda 21 (2030) to only have cars you don't own, you rent and pay an expensive subscription to it's online services, without which it doesn't work. You can't open the door unless it gains authentication and access rights for you from the cloud. You can't drive into geofenced areas, you are taxed, tracked and spied on wherever you go.
No thanks.

Soldato
I hate Teslas, I know their eventual aim is working with the globalists on Agenda 21 (2030) to only have cars you don't own, you rent and pay an expensive subscription to it's online services, without which it doesn't work. You can't open the door unless it gains authentication and access rights for you from the cloud. You can't drive into geofenced areas, you are taxed, tracked and spied on wherever you go.
No thanks.
what?

Soldato
I would rather have a muscle car any day just for the sound and character of what a fast car should have imo.
Not sure how many people are a) buying a tesla purely for the speed or b) have a tesla and a dodge charger on the same shortlist.

I think tesla and everything they/spacex/elon musk etc stand for and are trying to achieve is fantastic.

Caporegime
No thanks.

I don't think you know what you're talking about.

Man of Honour
No thanks.
Foil in fashion with you I am guessing?

Back
Top Bottom