*** Battlefield 1 ***

Soldato
Welcome. It's great to see this many OcUK'rs still playing the game :)
We normally congregate on the Neckbeards Discord if you fancy joining us for games at any point, but The OcUK one is available too if people prefer. We don't bite (Although rage is not uncommon).

Associate
Since the last patch and windows creators update BF1 is a laggy/jerky mess.. even G-sync doesn't make it smooth.. bit better with dx12 enabled but DX11 is awful even on low settings.

Soldato
A couple of good games earlier Hazard0. that first team was really bad though, no team work at all. have to get voice coms sorted then its easier to coordinate.
Yeah not too bad, you certainly proved useful. The amiens rounds were terribad though, the team would zerg in one group while a flanking sqaud went in the opposite direction each time. No one clearing the left or right channels.. My aim wasn't the best either.

Hopefully be on tonight if anyone else is. Already got matchsticks in my eyes so not going to be late lol.
I won't be on, but Waylander and Copey might be. Should be up for some games Sunday afternoon though. Remember to join the platoon!

Soldato
Is it possible to join a server of just "us" or even a private 1v1 sniping match? I'd like to go online but nervous lol.
You would need a private passworded server to play a members only game (I don't know of anyone in a hurry to get their wallet out for that TBH).

If you're worried about playing bf online for the first time, don't be. Everyone starts somewhere, if we're online feel free to join us, but otherwise just find a squad that looks like it's actually trying and try to support them in your squad role. You only get better by playing. Remember to PFTO, but try to use your brain and don't necessarily follow the zerg.

Associate
Hello OCUK Forums. Im new here and im from Germany so my English is not the best.
Because i couldnt find any help in the German forums, i´ll start asking here.
As you can see in the Thread Title, i have a pretty decent problem playing Battlefield 1 Multiplayer....

If i start a 64 Man game in Bf1 and play for a while, it starts to stutter/drop in performance. I drop from 70 to 10 FPS in worst cases!! :( I have a pretty good PC so its not the Hardware.. What else could it be?
By the way: it doesnt matter if i change settings in-game. The FPS drops are still present. I dont know what to do. Please help me.

PC Specs are:
Motherboard: ASUS M5a78L-M/USB3
PSU: 500W Thermaltake Toughpower
CPU: AMD FX 8320 @stock Clock Speed/Turbo Core and Core C6 Disabled
GPU: Gainward GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
RAM: 12GB DDR3 /2x2 GB Samsung RAM @ 1066 MHz and one Kingston HyperX 8GB @1866 MHz all RAMS are overlocked to 1866 MHz
Nvidia Driver Latest Version 381.98 Installed

Soldato
Sounds like something is being throttled back. Have you checked on something like Aida64 stress test to see if anything is being throttled? And have you monitors your temperature/ cpu/gpu usage during these drops?

Secondly do yourself a favour and remove the **** Samsung ram. All ram runs at the speeds of the lowest common denominator so your Kingston ram is being held back. EDIT : I see you have overclocked the Samsung ram but it's still really not a good idea to be mixing ram :)

Associate
Aida64? What exactly is that? Can YOU do me a favor please and tell me how to do it?? :D Would appreciate.

So it would be better if i remove the 4 Gigs so i have only 8 left? You think it goes faster ?

Back
Top Bottom