London Bridge Incident

Soldato
It goes way beyond that. There is no way Corbyn will take action. He won't call a drone strike. He would never be prepared to send out troops to war. He would not support air strikes or our forces that are currently fighting IS. May will do what it takes to crush these terrorists.

Because our current UK policy is really working well, isn't it? Her main concern will be how to use it to erode our privacy and liberties.

Why do you have to so much faith in May?

Caporegime
Watch the video of Corbyn in the article and make your own mind up.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/37214...l-policy-in-response-to-london-bridge-attack/

Do you have one that includes the question being asked? Since that is sort of the fundamental part of the complaint that the BBC Trust dealt with. The video has been presented as reflecting a position that should be adopted during an active incident, when that wasn't the question that was asked.

People seem to have this idea that the opposite of a shoot-to-kill policy is letting terrorists in the middle of an attack get away because you tried to shoot them in the leg and missed. That's not what it's about.

Soldato
Caporegime
ff

Labour in their current form are a security threat. Jeremy Corbyn is the terrorists friend - shared a platform with hate preachers, wants to stop the police from doing what they did last night.

Again proof? I just wish you would stop posting lie after lie after lie after lie. Still waiting on your proof the police are cowards and ran away.

Soldato
Congrats for assuming so much about what I posted - I was merely interested as they were working alongside established SFO units while using equipment/weapon loadout not previously seen in use in the UK in that particular configuration (aside from a couple of recon army units.

You have an intimate knowledge of the 'loadout' for Met Police SFO's and know what the 'established' SFO units and kit are???

Your either plod (in or working with a firearms unit) or are confusing police equipment and clothing for a loadout screen in a COD/ Battlefield game

Soldato
Why does WhatsApp need to be encrypted? Why do people need to be going on to the dark web? Why do people need to be communicating using secret channels? Why are they allowed to do this?
No web encryption means no e-commerce, no online banking etc etc, and if the government can get into something you can bet the hackers can to.... by bye any privacy online

Thing is anyone who really want to get round this sort of stuff can... it will be used to crack down on lots of things but religious extremism in reality

Soldato
Using the law. This forces companies that provide these services to comply and allow these people to be monitored.

Ahh yes. Those huge companies will comply because they're companies how do you stop the home grown stuff? No company controls the "dark web". Secret channels aren't controlled by companies (at least not all of them).

IIRC cannabis is illegal "using the law" still numerous ways to get hold of it.

Man of Honour
You have an intimate knowledge of the 'loadout' for Met Police SFO's and know what the 'established' SFO units and kit are???

Your either plod (in or working with a firearms unit) or are confusing police equipment and clothing for a loadout screen in a COD/ Battlefield game

I have a reasonable level of knowledge - not intimate no - but when was the last time you saw an SFO unit equipped with a combination of L119 w/ magpul furniture, ops-core helmet and accessories and tactical QA config, etc.? that is kind of a specific loadout.

I'm merely interested nothing more or less.

Back
Top Bottom