Show Us Your Best Gaming Moment & Win Big!

Associate
Finally a randomly saved clip comes to use!

Love combat surf, this is a lucky noscope headshot whilst flying around on ski 2 nova

Might need to watch this one in fullscreen ;)

Caporegime
a few new members,pretty sure ive seen the videos before,makes me think theve jst uploaded them from the web...

Yup looks like we have many one wonder posters as per usual :D

We definitely need a way of verifying that those videos are actually their own footage (perhaps have them upload a video showing them browsing this forum under their account).... Either that or add some entry rules i.e. a minimum of 500 posts and has been a member for more than a month ;)

Associate
Yup looks like we have many one wonder posters as per usual :D

We definitely need a way of verifying that those videos are actually their own footage (perhaps have them upload a video showing them browsing this forum under their account).... Either that or add some entry rules i.e. a minimum of 500 posts and has been a member for more than a month ;)

I agree, would not be good to loss to a 1 post copy cat, I hope mine is easy to tell as my name is thegentry on this and my CS clip and also my YouTube has gentry in the title

Sgarrista
Commissario
This has to be one of my favorite moments:

At 37 seconds, where I walked upto the alchemist and you don't even see the attack animation of my hero as I had so much damage, the enemy alc just slumps over dead from full hp :D

The best moment it looks like the video isn't online anymore, my raiding guild in World of Warcraft vs Lich King Heroic 25 Man. We had him down to 11% or so, 4 of us alive, I ran to the other side of the platform and taunted, he kills me, then the warlock soulstones the enhancement shaman, the instant the soulstone was cast he warlock dies, then the shaman dies and the last guy, a poor shadowpriest gets sucked into Frostmourne, trying to survive that on his own. The shaman resurrects, and does all the DPS he can to hit him down to 10%, the entire teamspeak screaming like crazy for him to do it. The shadow priest dies and as the Lich King is mid swing to kill the shaman and wipe the raid, he hits 10%, procs Fury of Frostmourne and we downed him.

World 39 :)

Caporegime
I agree, would not be good to loss to a 1 post copy cat, I hope mine is easy to tell as my name is thegentry on this and my CS clip and also my YouTube has gentry in the title

Yeah yours is fine, for the others, the easiest and quickest way to verify certain videos would be for the people to edit their video description or/and title with their ocuk username in them.

But unfortunately nothing will probably be done, whoever hosts these competitions doesn't really seem to care about who wins even if they aren't being truthful about their entry, at the end of the day these sort of competitions are nothing but another form of PR/marketing for the companies involved.

Associate
wow so many new posters with a single post each:D:D:D

of no interest to anyone else but the guy i was playing was almost double my rating and had only lost 100 games from 1200 or so and he had all the big guys like messi cr7 etc and i had a bunch of lowly rated white ball players

Associate
I understand why people are getting worried people are just stealing clips with being new members. A lot of people probably will. I'm new to the forum as the giveaway enticed me. However I have shopped with OCUK plenty and I thought I would upload this video to show it was my own clip. Hopefully I will end up being and active member.

Soldato
My entry: Late night Quake 4 FFA on a USA server with 100+ ping

Utter filth and dominance with mainly rail. Really poor quality due to me playing at 640*480 on low settings, but funny all the same. Stick with it as there are some really sick shots. Stopped it right before the river of rage followed :p

Last edited:
Associate
Just because its been mentioned - I could edit the name of the video but I cant for the picture because its just a screenshot - but in both you can see a player as Marcodian/Marcodian_Elite - it's my gamertag on all gaming platforms

Back
Top Bottom