Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
Saw a police chase go by not long ago. I'm not sure how successful the guy will be escaping the cops in a diesel Audi rep mobile :D

Never seen car chase tv shows? The car has little to no bearing on their ability to flee the police. Honestly it seems pretty easy to get away, just drive ludicrously dangerously, enter a maze like housing estate, lose sight of the police for enough time to dump the car and disappear. Guess it helps to have a lot of connections where you can lay low.

Soldato
Yea well this was between the middle of nowhere and a tiny town, he isn't going to loose them lol. His options are understeer in to a ditch, understeer in to a lamp post. Or turn off and try to get in to the military base (very bad idea) :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Double whammy on this one, spotted by my son in Coventry

F2470EC8-3F22-4AB3-9B5D-DC562E914375_zps3exfijz6.jpg

EDIT: Maybe not spotted by my son afterall? It was posted by some "dude" who records fancy cars on YT in Knightsbridge

Soldato
They are a nightmare if you have to commute passed any schools.

There is a village near me where if you go through it at the wrong time, the entire street is lined with badly parked Chelsea tractors. Parked on the pavement, on blind bends, in front of people's driveways, on the zigzag etc. Half of them only drive from the other side of the village. If they sent a traffic warden down there at school open/close time they would make a killing.

Last edited:
Soldato
i hate every car that looks like that and any driver that drives one !
that's the worst car on the road..............i would increase the car tax on that to 3500 quid a year

Back
Top Bottom