• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OcUK Staff
OP
Yes we have over 1000 of these boxes, no idea whats in them, but everyone seems uber excited and 8 Pack ran off with a load in his arms, screaming ELITE TIER. :D

Soldato
I thought we didn't even know how fast they were?

I find it a bit dodgy how AMD want to sell the cards before showing us the actual performance

Caporegime
I thought we didn't even know how fast they were?

I find it a bit dodgy how they want to sell the cards before showing us the actual performance

Everything so far points to between 1080 and 1080ti at best. The cards being up for order before reviews does stink a little as well, but can always cancel an order.

Associate
Yes we have over 1000 of these boxes, no idea whats in them, but everyone seems uber excited and 8 Pack ran off with a load in his arms, screaming ELITE TIER. :D
8 Pack can run? Video or it didn't happen

P.S. I'm still distressed by the discrepancy between your photo & your profile pic. It is almost like a different person.

OcUK Staff
OP
Well it doesn't look like his pic either. I don't know what is real anymore #Triggered

Completely lost as to what picture your all on about but this is me:

Gib1.jpg

P.S. The car is not mine! :(

Associate
Completely lost as to what picture your all on about but this is me:

Gib1.jpg

P.S. The car is not mine! :(
See I was right you look nothing like your profile pic
Although to be fair at least your profile pic is the correct gender. So I'm in no position to cast aspersions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom