• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The RX Vega 64 Owners Thread

Soldato
Still waiting on shipping confirmation. I'm worried my order will get cancelled.
C'mon Overclockers, you took my money, let me know my GPU is on its way.
Hope you get it through, I got mine at 15:26 - I'd be squirming too if I was awaiting confirmation.

Expecting mine to arrive tomorrow also - looking forward to seeing how it handles Shadow Warrior 2 - my Fury X struggles a bit at 3440x1440 when I'm surrounded by enemies and fluctuates a lot at other times...

Caporegime
I've ordered one RX Vega Water for now. I may order another at a later date.

I'm moving to 3440x1440P, so i will test performance and see if i need a second at a later date.

Btw, CrossFire is not enabled in the driver at this time for RX Vega.

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
OMG, sorry for "bad opinion" (no offence), but I thought this thread would be... empty :) Personally I agree with some sentence I've just read regarding to new Vega 64 tests.... that all eventual Radeon Vega owners must hate nVidia really much, lol. Overall slower card, taking more power, oc-ed to almost maximum, warmer, with many jerks in drivers = and costs MINIMUM 50 pounds more (depending on version) than MSI and Gigabyte's GTX 1080. Hmmm....someone enlight me, please.

Associate
No shipment mail so far, got my order in at around 2:05, just as well considering how fast they flew out.
It was showing 8 in stock when I hit add to basket, I guess it doesn't lock the stock allocation until you checked out fully. My order is showing 'the order is in process' in my account status check. I completed at 14:19

Soldato
OMG, sorry for "bad opinion" (no offence), but I thought this thread would be... empty :) Personally I agree with some sentence I've just read regarding to new Vega 64 tests.... that all eventual Radeon Vega owners must hate nVidia really much, lol. Overall slower card, taking more power, oc-ed to almost maximum, warmer, with many jerks in drivers = and costs MINIMUM 50 pounds more (depending on version) than MSI and Gigabyte's GTX 1080. Hmmm....someone enlight me, please.

*shrug*
AMD cards historically get better over time as they dial in drivers so I'm expecting these in a year to be on level ground with the 1080Ti. Of course nVidia will have 11xx or 20xx whatever out by then but that's what progress does :p

Back
Top Bottom