• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The RX Vega 64 Owners Thread

Associate
Yep I'm interested to see how far I can push my liquid edition, also purchased a nice new 1000W corsair PSU to go with it so no fear over power consumption! 1750MHz seems to have been thrown around a few times, I wonder if 1800 is possible.

It also looks like some pretty good gains can be had by overclocking the memory, but I'm unsure how easy that is given there were quite a few restrictions on the fury-x.

Associate
So this is where all the Vega owners will hang their head in shame and disgust!

For me yes disgust at the state of open source Nvidia drivers forcing me to wait for a year for AMD to make a decent upgrade over my R9 290 ;)

AMD may have taken a long time doing it but at least they have good open source support for Linux

Caporegime
Still no bloody shipping mail:mad: And I've to wait 2 days to Belfast ffs, don't know why they stopped doing next day over here, bloody irritating as just about everywhere else does it.

Associate
I am getting anxious as I still have not received shipping email. my order status is - ' the order is on process ' , is that normal? :o

Soldato
I managed to get a bit of cash back from my RX 64 Liquid 'pack' as I already own Prey and had pre-ordered Wolfenstein 2. I've had an offer of £15 on the MM for Prey and CDKeys refunded me the £28 I paid for Wolfenstein and within 10 minutes of the email I sent to their customer services too! Straight back into by Paypal balance which I promptly spent on pre-ordering the The Evil Within 2! Great site is CDKeys.com. So I guess you could say my card cost me £596 which feels a bit better. Not that I really care that much - I had decided I was getting the card and was prepared to pay up to £700 anyway.

Caporegime
The amd samples were all apparently sent out by sapphire to the review sites, wonder if anyone will get a vega cube in their pack. Only meant for reviews apparently but ya never know.

Associate
Same :)

For anyone who has a status in process, I'm afraid you won't be getting it to tomorrow AFAIK.

Does that mean I am still in line to receive the card because of shipping priority or am I out of luck and I won't get the card until the next stock?

Caporegime
Does that mean I am still in line to receive the card because of shipping priority or am I out of luck and I won't get the card until the next stock?

You probably got one but it wasnt dispatched today, check back tomorrow with them. I'll have to wait to thursday now from the looks of it. :mad:

Associate
Same :)

For anyone who has a status in process, I'm afraid you won't be getting it to tomorrow AFAIK.

Pretty poor show to be fair esp when it was showing stock, but I'll keep my order as I have a 1080 running ATM and also ordered the Sapphire LE @ £549, and helpfully they will honour it. If I didn't have a card i.e running GPU less, I'll be pretty stoked.

Associate
got the liquid cooled version as well
Doing CPR on my wallet at the moment
I am so upset no stock left and paid full price
Should have used my brain but way to tierd after work

Associate
You could send customer services a message to find out. :)

I sent them a message on Facebook but I've heard nothing.

Hope you get it through, I got mine at 15:26 - I'd be squirming too if I was awaiting confirmation.

Expecting mine to arrive tomorrow also - looking forward to seeing how it handles Shadow Warrior 2 - my Fury X struggles a bit at 3440x1440 when I'm surrounded by enemies and fluctuates a lot at other times...

Ordered mine at 2.34 so who know's if it will turn up. I can live with getting it a day late but if they cancel I will be beyond angry. But the money has been taken from my account so perhaps they've just forgot to confirm it.

Back
Top Bottom