It's On! Floyd Mayweather - Conor McGregor **No discussions of illegal streams**

Soldato
what happened to billy big balls (McGregor)

stopped running his mouth in this conference

maybe its finally hitting him whats coming his way ;)

A cheque for $100 million. I'm sure he can see that from his house.lol

I would be made up if I were in his shoes. He's worked his nutz off and can now retire with more money than he ever ever ever dreamt of.

Soldato
Apparently far more bets are going on Mcgregor to win and his odds have come in to nearly 3/1 when he was 7/1 when it was first announced. The MGM resorts has reported 90% of bets have been for Mcgregor to win :rolleyes:. I love how everyone seems to be looking past the fact this guy is an amateur boxer having his first professional fight under different rules against the best pound for pound there is. I really hope Mayweather just schools him and humiliates him to show what an absolute farce this is.
The undercard is crap aswell so if the main event ends up a shambles then the whole thing is going to be a waste of money for most people.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Ever considered that 7/1 is a good payday for those willing to chuck £20/50 on?

I'd put money on "just in case" with those odds, because you never know what can happen.

Soldato
What time is it likely to be on, is it sometime in the small hours of Sunday? I don't have Sky. I wish there was someplace to watch it. As I probably won't see it, does anyone know if BBC radio 5 live or any other radio station is likely to broadcast it?

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

What time is it likely to be on, is it sometime in the small hours of Sunday? I don't have Sky. I wish there was someplace to watch it. As I probably won't see it, does anyone know if BBC radio 5 live or any other radio station is likely to broadcast it?
5am, but closer to 6am for the actual fight. Repeated at 10am and 5pm the next day.

Soldato
Apparently far more bets are going on Mcgregor to win and his odds have come in to nearly 3/1 when he was 7/1 when it was first announced. The MGM resorts has reported 90% of bets have been for Mcgregor to win :rolleyes:. I love how everyone seems to be looking past the fact this guy is an amateur boxer having his first professional fight under different rules against the best pound for pound there is. I really hope Mayweather just schools him and humiliates him to show what an absolute farce this is.
The undercard is crap aswell so if the main event ends up a shambles then the whole thing is going to be a waste of money for most people.

My money's on MayWeather in rounds 1-3 :) Odds of 15/2

Tenner on, if it loses, oh well only a tenner, if it wins that's a nice 75 quid :)

Soldato
I cant believe these two idiots are getting paid hundreds of millions of dollars for punching each other in the head when there are children dying of starvation in the world, no wonder the worlds going down the toilet.

Man of Honour
I cant believe these two idiots are getting paid hundreds of millions of dollars for punching each other in the head when there are children dying of starvation in the world, no wonder the worlds going down the toilet.

says the man with a gfx card he paid several hundred quid for, why didnt you spend a few hundred less and send some money to Africa?
do you know how many people have died because you didnt send them some money? you should be ashamed of yourself

Soldato
I'll be setting my alarm for 445 for this one I reckon. I should be alright with that shouldn't I?

That'll be cutting it close. Besides, the undercard looks good. Nathan Cleverly vs Badou Jack should be entertaining and watching Gervonta Davis knock out a no hoper should be good.

I stayed up for Crawford vs Indongo and that was underwhelming (as beautiful as that body shot was. That's how I see Conor going down)

edit: To be fair, they are prize fighters. This is just them doing their job, no more or less stupid than any of our jobs. The problem should be with the public buying into it. Blame them (me)

Back
Top Bottom