• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The RX Vega 64 Owners Thread

Caporegime
You getting yet an other replacement Matt??? does that make it the 4th one now? :eek::eek: What was wrong with your latest one? Did it not clock high enough for you ;) :)
1st one was faulty and is now being replaced today.
2nd working fine and leading all Vegas in the bench threads. :D
3rd was faulty and back for RMA, but this is still in process so unlikely to get a replacement for a while yet.

One Vega 64 for my Ryzen system and two Vega 64 for the threadripper system is the goal. Radeon Pro Duo's are taking early retirement and are likely to be sold. :D

Soldato
1st one was faulty and is now being replaced today.
2nd working fine and leading all Vegas in the bench threads. :D
3rd was faulty and back for RMA, but this is still in process so unlikely to get a replacement for a while yet.

One Vega 64 for my Ryzen system and two Vega 64 for the threadripper system is the goal. Radeon Pro Duo's are taking early retirement and are likely to be sold. :D

ahhhh ok...to many Vegas in your life man :)

Caporegime
ahhhh ok...to many Vegas in your life man :)
You can never have too many. :p

I'm just enjoying the extra performance and features it offers over my Radeon Pro Duo's. I'm loving Enhanced Sync and High Bandwidth Cahce, plus switching to an Ultra Wide display, it's got me back interested in gaming again.

Guess there's no point asking when will the Vega Nano launch? Lol, they look soooo cute lol.
When have you ever seen me talk about unannounced products or say driver x will be available on date x? :p

Back
Top Bottom