• Space Grey 256GB

Votes: 98 18.4%
  • I want one but it's too expensive

Votes: 125 23.5%
  • I'm not interested

Votes: 190 35.7%

• Total voters
Associate
If currently on IUP you would, I assume, pay 2 extra months payments than you need to on last years phone and also not be able to upgrade in September next year....
You can upgrade whenever...if you pay 11 payments, for which you don't have to wait 11 months.

Associate
My last lens cost £1800...

I can buy the iPhone X, I just chooses not to.

Lumia 950 had a better lens.

It also had wireless charging.

It also had Iris detection which worked well.

It also wasn't a grand.

******* Emoji ******** was also not touted as a "feature"

Soldato
"Like Microsoft, we removed the start button. We added Windows Hello. And we have skipped version 9 entirely." #AppleEvent :D

fez

fez

Caporegime
I want one and I might have been tempted to spend the utterly crazy price of £1000 for the X if:

A) They had put 128gb storage in the £1000 model.
B) They hadn't put the price of the 8 up by nearly £100.

I don't know why but that annoyed me far more than the iPhone X price. I seriously hope their sales are **** and they have to rethink their pricing for next year.

Soldato
I'd be more irritated by having to use my face to unlock the phone all the time. Phones sitting on the desk, do I have to lean over to unlock it? Also having it flash my face in the dark to work? What's wrong with infra-red illumination? I'm thinking it could be a tad cumbersome.

Was there a demo of how Face ID works with Apple Pay during the event?

Just about every NFS terminal I use is horizontal or near horizontal.

Associate
Talking poo?

HAHAHA!!

The animated emojis or animojis or whatever they are called looked like the most interesting thing in the entire iPhone x presentation.

I actually think the s8 looks better and can be had for around half the price...hmm didn't think I'd switch back to android but the iPhone x is abit disappointing tbh.

The main problem with face ID is that it's going to have to flash your face when in the dark to unlock your phone...just no...

Caporegime
I want one and I might have been tempted to spend the utterly crazy price of £1000 for the X if:

I don't know why but that annoyed me far more than the iPhone X price. I seriously hope their sales are **** and they have to rethink their pricing for next year.

I have just bought this Elephone S8, dipping my toes in Android. Comes to £160 online, unlocked. Specs is pretty good, sure it doesn't have NFC so no Apple Pay or Android Pay, not waterproof or wireless charging. But it does have a 2k screen, 64G of Storage so same as the base model X, runs almost stock Android and has a 4000mAh battery. And it still have a fingerprint sensor to unlock.

UVyM8D2.jpg

If I hate the experience then I'll keep it as my spare phone incase I break my iPhone 6 again.

Caporegime

Yeah that price uplift is harsh no doubt.

Wait, I missed that.
There isn't 128gb storage in a £1000 phone?

Hilarious isn't it.

Soldato
HAHAHA!!

The animated emojis or animojis or whatever they are called looked like the most interesting thing in the entire iPhone x presentation.

I actually think the s8 looks better and can be had for around half the price...hmm didn't think I'd switch back to android but the iPhone x is abit disappointing tbh.

The main problem with face ID is that it's going to have to flash your face when in the dark to unlock your phone...just no...

Apple are getting to the stage where they are making form over function, first the 3.5" jack now Touch ID.

Back
Top Bottom