Looking to buy Budget Gaming Laptop, please help!

Associate
Ok so I have a budget of around $600-$800, I dont have the greatest of knowledge about gaming laptops and what specs I should be focusing on. But could someone please suggest some decent gaming laptops around this budget? I am not expecting to be able to run the most demanding of games at good frame rates, but this really is all I can afford to spend on a gaming laptop. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks

Soldato
You might struggle in here for specifics since this is predominantly a UK based forum - although a dedicated GPU is probably the first thing on the "must-have" list - but it all depends on the resolution you want to run games at and whether you want the niceties such as g-sync etc!

Personally I've went for a 2nd hand Gigabyte laptop with an i7, GTX1060 and 16GB or RAM - seems to do the business for me!

Associate
OP
You might struggle in here for specifics since this is predominantly a UK based forum - although a dedicated GPU is probably the first thing on the "must-have" list - but it all depends on the resolution you want to run games at and whether you want the niceties such as g-sync etc!

Personally I've went for a 2nd hand Gigabyte laptop with an i7, GTX1060 and 16GB or RAM - seems to do the business for me!

Thanks I’ll have a look at that, I’m currently in the UK so my budget is around £500-£750

Back
Top Bottom