Homemade rocket man is about to prove the earth is flat...

Caporegime
Lawd

Makes me laugh how he thinks he'll see if the earth is flat or not at that altitude....wont even get close to seeing it

And there is another project he has that's like 64 miles up or something? The space station is higher than that.

FTM

FTM

Soldato
felix-baumgartner-standing-in-his-capsule-about-to-dive.jpg

why doesnt he use a balloon..he could call felix baumgartner (whos own videos from his capsule show the curvature of the earth)

Soldato
Even if it works and he accidentally proves the earth is round the rest of the flat earth morons will just claim he's part of the cover-up. Unless every single one of can be launched into space it will never end

V F

V F

Soldato
felix-baumgartner-standing-in-his-capsule-about-to-dive.jpg

why doesnt he use a balloon..he could call felix baumgartner (whos own videos from his capsule show the curvature of the earth)

Those who watched that live, was anyone elses heart really beating when that door slid open?

Soldato
For anyone attempting to apply logic to any of this, there is none. Photos are "faked", moon landing is "faked", measurements of the circumference of the earth that we've had for centuries are "faked". They won't listen to reason because they're idiots.

V F

V F

Soldato
For anyone attempting to apply logic to any of this, there is none. Photos are "faked", moon landing is "faked", measurements of the circumference of the earth that we've had for centuries are "faked". They won't listen to reason because they're idiots.

...and Elvis never really died. He just went home.

Soldato
I don't believe in science, says man that has taught himself the science of aerodynamics and rocket propulsion.

I wonder if he will believe in the science of gravity and kinetic energy when he smashes into the ground?

Caporegime
Sounds like Trump and his supporters;).

I cannot wait to see/hear about this when it happens. Guy is an absolute lunatic

Soldato
Obviously these people are morons, but I wonder what their explanation is with regards to flight times? For example, we can fly from here to Australia, obviously heading east, then you could carry on flying from there to America and from there back to the UK making a trip all the way around the world. How do these morons explain that? I've read some of these people's rants and theories but the stupidity just starts to annoy me after a while.

Soldato
The money made from his YouTube channel will cushion the blow of finding out the earth is round....won't cushion the landing if it goes wrong though.
This.

-Spend $20,000 of your own money building a rocket because you like rockets: nobody else cares and it costs you $20,000

-Spend $20,000 of your own money building a rocket and claim it's flat-earth research: worldwide exposure and $millions in advertising.

FTM

FTM

Soldato
Obviously these people are morons, but I wonder what their explanation is with regards to flight times? For example, we can fly from here to Australia, obviously heading east, then you could carry on flying from there to America and from there back to the UK making a trip all the way around the world. How do these morons explain that? I've read some of these people's rants and theories but the stupidity just starts to annoy me after a while.

they cant explain it..they just say everybody is in on the con

stupidest thing of all is....what is the benefit of keeping it secret? there is none..planes will still fly, ships will still sail, satellites will still be in space

the only people who gain financially from the world being a sphere is globe manufacturers...and I suspect they are not the most powerful cabal in the world

so if there no no gain to keeping it a secret...why do people bother?

Caporegime
The average cruising altitude of an airliner is apparently 39000ft. His rocket will go to 1800ft.

He can pick up a plane ticket for a few hundred but wants to build a rocket for $20k.

Definitely not a publicity stunt guv, honest.

Back
Top Bottom