** NEW DUCKY KEYBOARDS IN TIME FOR CHRIMBO - RAINBOW/ONE FULL SIZE/ONE GREY/WHITE **

OcUK Staff
Hi all,

Ducky have three new flavours of keyboard available in 4 different switch types (Brown, Blue, Red, Black) for your consideration. Santa has also just come and emptied his sack in our booking in department. Shine 6 are are available with over 20% off!

Ducky One Rainbow Edition Brown Cherry MX Switch Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - UK Layout @ £104.99 inc VAT

Ducky One Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Cherry MX Brown Switches, Narrow Bezel Design, Dual Layer PCB, PBT Keycaps

Only £104.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Ducky One Full Size RGB Brown Cherry MX Switch RGB USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - UK Layout @ £139.99 inc VAT

PBT Double Shot Keycaps, Narrow Bezel design, The best made in Germany mechanical switches, Individual Indicator lights, Two-stage feet, Detachable cable design (Micro USB), RGB, Brown Switches

Only £139.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Ducky One Grey & White Edition Brown Cherry MX Switch USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - UK Layout @ £99.95 inc VAT
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Duck...ical-Gaming-Keyboard-UK-Layout-KB-22M-DK.html

Ducky One Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Cherry MX Brown Switches, Narrow Bezel Design, Dual Layer PCB, PBT Keycaps

Only £99.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Ducky Shine 6 Mechanical RGB Gaming Keyboard, Brown Cherry MX Switch, UK Layout WAS £159.95 NOW £124.99 inc VAT

Ducky Shine 6 Mechanical RGB Gaming Keyboard, Colourful RGB Backlighting, SIDE RGB Lighting, Brown Cherry MX Switch, Included Mouse Bungee, PBT Keycaps

Was £159.95 Now Only £124.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Associate
Old SKU but still relevant...

Ducky One TKL RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Brown Cherry MX Switch - UK Layout @ £139.99 inc VAT

Ducky One TKL RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Cherry MX Switches, RGB LED Lighting, Narrow Bezel Design, Dual Layer PCB, TKL 80% Design, PBT Keycaps

Only £139.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Yeah saw that one but the RGB juices the price way too hard for me. The white One TLK with the blue backlight looked great but can't find any in stock anywhere sadly.
I bought one of the Cooler Master Masterkey S boards in the sale in the end after giving up on the Ducky.

Associate
Yeah saw that one but the RGB juices the price way too hard for me. The white One TLK with the blue backlight looked great but can't find any in stock anywhere sadly.
I bought one of the Cooler Master Masterkey S boards in the sale in the end after giving up on the Ducky.
Shame as the Ducky One 2 is soon to be released with TKL options. I was going to get the One TLK, but saw these and decided to wait. They do look good.

Back
Top Bottom