• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

[HELP] Artefacts from downclocked RX580

Associate
I'm getting weird artefacts such as little white squares in some applications and videos that move randomly or reproduce on mouse movement. If I open Sapphire Trixx I get weird refresh issues on the GUI with black blocks that disappear when I mouse over.

I've managed to find a fix but obviously, it's still not right. Under normal use it runs at 300MHz/300MHz so is being downclocked. When I put the card under load, therefore, running at stock clocks the artefacts disappear. It's bizarre as obviously, you would normally expect this to be the other way around.

My card is only about seven months old and was won in the landing page design competition from you guys.

Specs:
  • AMD Ryzen 1800X
  • Corsair LPX 16GB 2666
  • Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3
  • Sapphire RX 580 Nitro+ LE 8GB

Video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JypBxPOxiiqgIfpT62vet_DkFQDJ6Blp/view?usp=sharing

Cheers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom