Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Yeah we bought that one about 3 years ago and it was terrible. But seems with cordless ones the Dysons are the way forward.

We looked at the Shark as that's our main vac, but they were a lot heavier and you had to remove the batteries to charge them which seems a faff.

Soldato
Can you link to the "rebate" - Epson own site has it for £299!! Other places have it for £166 etc. I can see the free 3 year warranty etc but not the rebate.

The cash back rebate was part of a promotion that ran between 12-10-17 to 27-12-17. I ordered my printer on the "rainforest" on boxing day using my gift vouchers and submitted the paperwork via their website here: https://www.epson.co.uk/viewcon/corporatesite/cms/index/12657/ once I received my printer.

Keep an eye on Hotukdeals and Epson's own website as these offers happen fairly regularly.

Soldato
The cash back rebate was part of a promotion that ran between 12-10-17 to 27-12-17. I ordered my printer on the "rainforest" on boxing day using my gift vouchers and submitted the paperwork via their website here: https://www.epson.co.uk/viewcon/corporatesite/cms/index/12657/ once I received my printer.

Keep an eye on Hotukdeals and Epson's own website as these offers happen fairly regularly.

cheers - order it anyway. 3 year warranty is good for me and I was on the look out for a new printer.

Caporegime
How's the V6 holding up, thinking about grabbing one for the car. Do you use it with the floor head or just as a hand held?

The V6 is okay for the car, it’s better with boost on but a corded one has much much better suction. The V6 will not pick up bits unless you have the brush attachment to agitate the carpet. I use the floor head and the brush, it picks up crumbs and whatnot but the Big Ball is one amazing vacuum.

For the car though the V6 is perfectly fine.

Soldato
jF0A19E.jpg.png

Bought before Christmas but finally finished it today. Was really relaxing and therapeutic to build it and left me craving a new project. I think this is going to be another expensive hobby...

Soldato
Might as well take advantage of all this water around here :D

38688152035_fcf1b4f8f7_b.jpg

38691594325_353c6c3c8e_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom