Poll: Poll: If there was a second brexit referendum

If there was a second Brexit referendum now, how would you vote?

• I still want to leave so I'd vote 'leave'

Votes: 38 29.0%
  • I've changed my mind, I want to leave so I'd vote 'leave'

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • I'm undecided so I don't know which way I'd vote

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I still want to stay so I'd vote 'stay'

Votes: 76 58.0%
  • I've changed my mind, I want to stay so I'd vote 'stay'

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • I didn't vote last time but I'd vote 'leave' now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I didn't vote last time but I'd vote 'stay' now

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Mr farage has suggested a 2nd poll be held to stop the whining and moaning, he has said it might finally shut me Blair up, so he could disappear.

How would you vote 2nd time if given the chance

1, still want to leave
2, no changed my mind I want to leave
3, undecided, still !
4, still want to stay
5, no changed my mind I want to stay
6, what's brexit??

Permabanned
2 - Change from Remain to Leave
I thought a referendum was weak and deciding it via a general election would be stronger.
So I voted Remain, with the intention of voting UKIP.
If we had a 2nd referendum I would vote Leave.

Soldato
I'd vote remain again.

No idea which way the vote would go. It would be much more clear how bad a brexit would be for the country this time, but I rather suspect there are a lot of people who voted remain last time but feel some weird sense of duty to 'respecting' that referendum more than the a second free vote.

Associate
I'd also still vote to remain. I can't see any obvious reasons why a remain voter would have changed their mind.

Man of Honour
I don't think the public would get another vote. I've accepted that we'll continue on this ridiculous and damaging path till the end; and probably rejoin in 20-30 years.

If we did, I'd obviously vote remain.

Soldato
Nigel Farage is a desperate attention seeker and is only airing this view in an attempt to stay relevant. He’s got into bed with some incredibly unsavoury types (German far-right, alleged child molester Roy Moore) recently and clearly wants to be back leading UKIP instead.

Soldato
Seems Farage doesn't want to be out of a job and/or is sick of being harassed on the street (quite right). Now he's going down the self-righteous path of offering another vote to undo his ridiculous work, all so that he thinks he won't get blamed.

Caporegime
This would be insanity for brexit.
I think stay would win this time around, there's been no convincing reason to leave added other than... Well nothing. There's a metric ton of reasons to stay presented by more worried industry and business.
Look at this way unless you can see a new strong and stable idiot incharge of the conservative party soon the UK is screwed anyway. I expect the NHS will be or attempted sold off soon before the next GE and it will be a labour landslide.

There's no way there should be a 2nd vote. ** Comment removed **
The whole world would laugh even more at our democracy if it's vote everytime something goes a bit sideways. I can hear the Scottish idiots rattling their claymore's now. Ooot nuuuuu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man of Honour
Wait, what? Farage must be insane. Public opinion has turned against Brexit.

I haven't changed my mind; I'd still vote Remain.

far from it, he never wanted to win, he knows its a terrible idea. it was a lucrative job and narrative. winning ***** everything up for all these people.

Associate
You can tell Farage can see where the wind is blowing

It's much easier being a plucky loser chipping in snarkily from the sidelines, than a winner who causes everything to fall apart... Trump's the same. Never wanted to win, just get rich from a narrow defeat.

Think it's finally starting to sink in to Farage that if this goes as badly as it looks... and with the Tory negotiating team, it looks to be a disaster of Michael Bay size... then it'll be his name linked to it forever... that'll be his legacy, the man that lied and destroyed the British economy.

Much easier to get another referendum and be defeated so he can claim he tried his best for the British people but was defeated.

Caporegime
It's against 60 million people it's not aimless. I'm so ashamed of Britain's lack or foresight. We could have been a huge player in the EU but we chose to get upperty. As a single country in 50 years time isn't going to go so well.

I hope we make 1st contact soon.

Really any need for that aimless personal attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom