*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
Sorry for asking a question that's probably been asked a million times already, but is there anyway to stop the Switch from down-clocking itself and dropping the resolution in handheld mode?

Is there no option to force the device to run at full speed at the cost of battery life? (could hook up to a power bank to compensate for example?)

Playing ZenoBlade 2 at the moment, and in handheld mode in large open area the resolution drop to crap. This is ridiculous as it is like constantly tell me to stop playing it handheld and play it on TV on docking mode instead!!

Caporegime
Talking with a couple of friends. We're all quite excited for Payday 2 and the idea of doing co-op group bank jobs with voice chat sounds hilarious.

I think I know where my money is going next :)

Soldato
The res drop on XC2 is probably the worst example there is. There is no way around it. I saw a a mention that they are patching it to improve it but I'm not getting my hopes up too high. It is what it is.

Man of Honour
Talking with a couple of friends. We're all quite excited for Payday 2 and the idea of doing co-op group bank jobs with voice chat sounds hilarious.

I think I know where my money is going next :)

Unfortunately all my friends pretty much only play offline coop so no Payday 2 coop for me.

Associate
Xenoblade 2 update coming next week, adds improvements & new game+

Quality of Life:
  • Blades can be locked so they aren’t accidentally released
  • The Core Crystal bonding scene can be skipped (finally)
  • When the mini-map is enlarged, icons from the skip travel map will be displayed
  • Easy Mode is being added
  • A new sorting option for items is being added

Advanced New Game Mode (NG+):
  • Unlocked once you beat the game once
  • Torna’s Blades (Obrona, Sever, Perdido, and Cressidus) can be obtained and equipped Blades
  • Torna’s Drivers (Akhos, Patroka, and Mikhail) can be obtained and equipped as Blades
  • All Blades can be dispatched on Mercenary Missions
  • Adds new skills to Driver skill trees
  • A Driver’s level can be lowered at inns, granting more bonus EXP in battles
  • Bonus EXP can be spent on items, with one allowing you to hold more accessories
  • Things carried over:
    • Driver Levels
    • Unlocked skills for Drivers and Blades
    • Blades
    • Items and Gold
    • Mercenary Ranking Level
    • Town Development Level
    • Unique Monster Kills
    • Cutscenes
  • Quests, Heart to Hearts, Skip Travel Points, and Mercenary Missions don’t carry over

Probably going to play NG+ then, great that all your character progression & items carry over. Hopefully it gets challenging early enough for those of us who are maxed out.

Man of Honour
This is one of the reasons I haven't started the game gey. I'm waiting for the full package before I start.

I did the same for mario and rabbids.

Soldato
I've kinda just gotten....bored of Mario and Rabbids. I'm at Chapter 4-3 so not too far from the end but I have no motivation to finish it. Strange because I really enjoyed it up to that point. The whole overworld thing between battles does feel really draining though if you go back looking for all the chests which is probably what burnt me out.

Man of Honour
I've kinda just gotten....bored of Mario and Rabbids. I'm at Chapter 4-3 so not too far from the end but I have no motivation to finish it. Strange because I really enjoyed it up to that point. The whole overworld thing between battles does feel really draining though if you go back looking for all the chests which is probably what burnt me out.

I stopped playing Skyrim for a week and I'm now really struggling to get back into it. I'm back to having a just Splatoon 2 machine despite having bought 5 games I'm yet to play (Axiom Verge, Mario & Rabbids, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Rayman Legends and Cave Story +).

Soldato
I stopped playing Skyrim for a week and I'm now really struggling to get back into it. I'm back to having a just Splatoon 2 machine despite having bought 5 games I'm yet to play (Axiom Verge, Mario & Rabbids, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Rayman Legends and Cave Story +).

This happens to me with Skyrim on all platforms, nd any other big games really. If I stop for anywhere longer than a week I almost never continue :(

Back
Top Bottom