PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
Yep, something was definitely up. Loaded into a game with 50 odd people and sat for a good five minutes. Player count gradually dropped from 50 down to 12 and then the game kicked off. Could have been a client side thing but there were seemingly no noises for Air drops but I knew they were still happening as I could see crates about. Very strange.

Soldato
What are you on about now?

He saying folk can be fickle and black and white with their opinion of the game sometimes. When suffering no problems the game is awesome and dev team great, but when suffering problems same person saying game is whack and needs sorting.

It's a big game being played by lots of folk and still pretty new, of course it is going to have problems, etc.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Will be interesting to see the plan, my feeling is they have till around the start of the 4th quarter to fix some significant issues otherwise people will leave for inevitable 20 man COD version :)

It will be interesting to see where the big boys go with this genre, one they will all have in common is that SNIPING will be OP and somehow people can hit you from 1500m away with ease.....

Personally i would like to see

Improved server performance
Hit detection (A severe issue)
Weapon balancing
New Map (s)

Caporegime
well we have new snow map summer time so im guess another map at end of year and loads of new fixes and content.doesnt matter if cod and battlefield do it now.this has the playerbase to support it now for years .

Soldato
well we have new snow map summer time so im guess another map at end of year and loads of new fixes and content.doesnt matter if cod and battlefield do it now.this has the playerbase to support it now for years .

Yeah I agree that AAA titles don't have the scope to take away much from this game, they won't have the map size or players on that map to really make it comparable, especially not from the PC player base.

And FYI I wasn't slagging the game off last page :p Well I was, but more so that I just want to play it as I don't have much time :( I still stand by the fact that this is my favorite game i've ever played!

Soldato
Will be interesting to see the plan, my feeling is they have till around the start of the 4th quarter to fix some significant issues otherwise people will leave for inevitable 20 man COD version :)

They need to fix the game, but i doubt an AAA BR game would hurt Pubg too badly. Fortnite is already the established go to game for players that want a more casual, easy game. I'd imagine a casual Cod BR would be aimed at the console market and be after a slice of Fortnites playerbase, rather than Pubgs.

It'll be interesting to see what develops though. I wish Pubg hadn't introduced the stupid loot crates that have now made the game a cheaters paradise. I'm not sure how they can ever fix that unless they scrap the crates, but they are probably making a killing from the market place sales and the Chinese players constantly re buying the game after bans, so i doubt they will.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Yes its popular but people will jump ship, (if only to avoid the China region).

For me VALVE is the one to watch, with CS-GO so established and the resources at their disposable something very swish may happen this year indeed if only as a MOD

Caporegime
Yeah I agree that AAA titles don't have the scope to take away much from this game, they won't have the map size or players on that map to really make it comparable, especially not from the PC player base.

And FYI I wasn't slagging the game off last page :p Well I was, but more so that I just want to play it as I don't have much time :( I still stand by the fact that this is my favorite game i've ever played!

no worries :p i only mess about its hard to convey comedy across the net sometimes . you only have to look at my typing to see that :D . i do agree this game is brilliant and when i first started playing i had so many bugs i refunded it twice and brought it again for a third time before liking it ! :p havent had this much fun in a pc game since everyone on here was on the dayz mod. now if only those clowns could get dayz sa right we would be in a gaming paradise.i still hold a little hope for dayz sa but realistically cant see it happening :(

Soldato
PC players, we are aware of a detection logic related bug that occurred after today's anti-cheat update and is temporarily preventing some players from accessing our game. Please accept our apologies. We are working on a fix as fast as we can.

Lots getting false cheat bans !!

Caporegime
Logged in this morning and PUBG is downloading a 1.6GB update, anybody know what this is?

its probably the test build from other day with vehicle limb detection of hits and such.also new friend join a lobby thing. hope that actually works now as i can never see half my friends on steam when trying to set squads up.

Back
Top Bottom