PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
Is there an app that allows you to type and your friends can see the text on screen while in game? I can't use a mic past 10pm and thats when my mates always decide to play, so i have to keep typing in steam and its a pita for everyone to keep shift tabbing into steam to read. I wish the game had in game chat just for team mates..
Can you not use Discord to listen to them, and you can type to chat?

Soldato
I prefer third person now to first, didn’t at first but now I can’t get back into first person.

I had 2 wins yesterday, 1 with 7 kills and 1 with 2 kills :p hardly anything to shout about but a win is a win. :)

Associate
Is there anywhere that like minded players can go for team matches? It’s the same old problem of in normal ‘random’ games being paired with planks that’s making me hate the team aspect when I know how good it is when it works!

Soldato
Just tried that, didn’t work for me. I was stood still for 30 seconds before the blue circle went through me but it still took health off me.
shouldn't have wasted your time - think about it, if it was a real thing, what happens to the afkers? they ain't moving yet die to the blue. it was just a bs article. prosbbily partially fed by the latest hack where the **** birds don't even have to be in game to rack up wins.
but ultimately though just a bs article. as I said, there's plenty wrong with the game and plenty of reasons to hate on it, but don't make **** up.

Associate
Emotes are a little lame but everything else sounds great. Really looking forward to testing the small map, should be absolute chaos :p. Like dropping in to one huge hot zone.
Agreed on emotes, doesn't suit the style of the game IMO. The rest looks decent though, small map and other game types should be fun!

Associate
I'm not good enough on my own. I get a lot of top 10s, but never quite there.

I have some mates that are remarkably good and haul my arse over to the table for chicken dinner.

Same here mate. I purchased the game and played about 2 or 3 matches and didn't like it at all so left it for months. Saw a friend online playing it so decided to join him and within a few matches I knew what I was meant to be doing and really started to enjoy playing it. Its one of my top games at the moment.

It really does help playing with someone who knows what they are doing! ;) :)

Soldato
That is a poor roadmap

Expectation "so i would like to announce major content updates every 2 months beginning this month" - this reels you in thinking he's going to breakdown what you can look forward to every 2 months or so.
Reality " we would like to fix sound, animations, bugs, maps, introduce some new maps and emotes, so yeah thats it for the roadmap" :confused:

Soldato
I like the idea of the smaller map - hate the idea of "emotes" - just not needed and far to much like Forenite.

New guns/vehicles etc sound good.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
For me, its fix the hit reg/De-Sync//Server Tick or whatever you want to call it.

The amount of times i have shot someone with a full clip only for them to turn around and hit me twice is wearing thin.

Associate
Had 2 duo wins back to back earlier this week, and last night had 3 dinners, 2 solos and 1 in duos.
On the other hand, after the duo win, dropped in el pozo, picked up l3 armour, helmet and backpack, killed 2 guys without taking any damage and server crashed. :p
(Griimlock)

Soldato
Wasting time on emotes is two fingers to the player base who have never asked for them when there are so many things that need fixing.

Smaller map could be brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom