**** The Official Google Pixel 2/Pixel 2 XL Thread ****

Soldato
Does anyone have the problem with audio crackling from the speakers? I am finding it more and more irritating, it seems to do it just below halfway, best example is when I load Battle Bay it just crackles - not sure whether to RMA as a quick google shows it seems a common issue... (P2XL)
Mine suffers from this

Soldato
HTC's is at least as good as Google's and only costs £9 from HTC directly. Sign up to HTC club which is free and you can get it for £6

So far so good no cut outs on the way to work usually have at least one. Fingers crossed this has sorted it.

I have to say the HTC adapter feels so much more premium than the Google one. It also sits more flush in the port.

Associate
Purchased the Pixel 2 last night (collecting today). 559 for the 128GB model from CW!

Pretty damn good deal!!

Enjoy. I've liked the smaller Pixel since Christmas. Been tempted by the P20 Pro with rheir headphones offer but will stick with native Android and see what Pixel 3 has to offer this year instead.

Soldato
can anyone help me with an annoying bug? so when i am driving i often say "ok google, navigate home" this has worked for many moons on many devices. since i got my replacement Pixel 2 XL it tells me each and every time to go into settings and add my home address. which was always there, i have tried removing and adding, changing format and such, but same results each time.

JUZAViN.png

b7TEIhH.png

Soldato
can anyone help me with an annoying bug? so when i am driving i often say "ok google, navigate home" this has worked for many moons on many devices. since i got my replacement Pixel 2 XL it tells me each and every time to go into settings and add my home address. which was always there, i have tried removing and adding, changing format and such, but same results each time.
Do you possibly need to do something at the Google Maps end? I'd maybe try rummaging around in there and see if there's some link that needs set up etc.

Associate
Yep sure is. It's bugging me now
There must be a bug with assistant because mine does that too. My home has been set for years now. Everything is right via google maps in 'Places, home and work'
It also must be a recent update that has borked it because a few weeks ago I was at a zoo and to get home I opened assistant and said 'Navigate Home' and it worked fine.

Associate
Collecting my 2 XL from curry tomorrow can't wait.
Any point with a screen protector since I can't find any decent ones apart from white dome thing which is ridiculously priced.

Back
Top Bottom