*** Nintendo Switch ***

Man of Honour
Yeah, I liked the shrines and the world but... It seems such a small thing to not like a game for. Ah well, can't like everything!

The game really lacks a progression system so taking away things you have is the only real way to make you collect more weapons.

It was a very poor decision though as I just skipped fighting bad guys to avoid breaking weapons and once you get the Master Sword it ruins the balance of the weapons and the game becomes a bit soulless at that point.

Soldato
Never found the weapon breaking an issue you can always find weapons from enemies, upgrading your weapons slots helps a lot as well. Not completed Zelda yet i seem to explore to much!

Soldato
Me and my son are currently working through Nine Parchments on wireless co op on our switches.

I can imagine that the game would be pretty boring solo.....but with friendly fire on its great fun between the two of us.

Soldato
Cloud saves! That's epic.

Also first ten NES titles are

• Soccer
  • Tennis
  • Donkey Kong™
  • Mario Bros.™
  • Super Mario Bros.™
  • Balloon Fight™
  • Ice Climber™
  • Dr. Mario™
  • The Legend of Zelda™
  • Super Mario Bros.™ 3
And more to be revealed

Associate
So I heard you can pay $34.99 for a family account and have up to 8 users/switches attached to the account.

Great value for money if true and you have multiple switches at home.

Soldato
No way I won't be buying it. :)

I am hoping they do some kind of guest service, where I can say sign in as a guest on a friend's switch and it loads my save data temporarily. :)

If you are a subscriber you will be able to login as yourself on any Switch and access your saves - I can't get on the Nintendo site from work but I am petty sure I read that in the FAQ in the link above.

Back
Top Bottom