*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
Think I'm going to pick up a Nintendo Switch this weekend, to play Zelda, Mario Kart 8 , various other exclusives - had a Nintendo Wii U and whilst it wasn't the most used console I ever owned it had its moments.

PS4 /PC and Switch should see me being able to play just about any game released. Just need to find the best deal right now.

Soldato

So, without discussing piracy in a way that breaks forum rules, it would be interesting to know if people think this is good or bad.
I think game sales will take a small hit, but console sales might increase by roughly the same amount.

Bit early in a consoles life for such an easy hack though :(

That looks worryingly simple.

Soldato
Got physical copies of Human Fall Flat and The Flame In Flood today, also have the physical games from Limited Run on pre-order. Prefer physical over downloaded in most instances.

Soldato
I'm hoping not, as that would mean the other rumours are likely true, and the game is basically a 3DS-style Pokémon game rather than the full 3D RPG that people have been hoping for since the N64 days...

Caporegime
Was playing the demo for PixelJunk Monsters 2 earlier. Brilliant little indie title :)

It's a real time tower defense game. Quite tough but very cute as well. Shall be picking this up for sure.

Back
Top Bottom