*** Nintendo Switch ***

Man of Honour
I lost one in the sea around Hawaii but kept the wife.

It looks like I married the right woman as she got me an eShop coucher for £100 when there was a big sale on.
I am not into jewellery so always took my rings off at bedtime. Do that in a hotel it’s easy to walk out without it....twice

Caporegime
More information has emerged online regarding the recently announced Pokemon games for the Nintendo Switch. Those games are Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu! and Let’s Go Eevee! and are due to be released on the platform in October this year.

• The Combat Power system from Pokemon GO is being used in battles
  • Battling and trading will be available online, but competitive ranked battles aren’t included
  • No plans to utilize the Switch Online paid service
  • Officially-released screens were at 1080p resolution
  • Pokemon Let’s GO Pikachu/Eevee’s codename was “Project Beluga”
  • The Poke Ball Plus’ codename was “Project Palma”
  • Players won’t be able to evolve the Starter Pokemon

Also Sonic Racing info

We were all looking forward to the reveal of Team Sonic Racing but the teaser video didn’t really do much for the fans because it didn’t really reveal anything about the karting title. SEGA released a press release yesterday which contains a little bit more information about the game which is set to debut on the Nintendo Switch this winter.

“Combining the best elements of arcade and fast-paced competitive style racing with unique vehicle customisation options, Sonic fans can play solo, team up with friends or face-off against each other in high-stake races between rival teams across the Sonic Universe.

Team Sonic Racing lets fans speed through vibrant circuits from the Sonic Universe as Sonic, Shadow, Tails, and more while taking part in an electrifying multiplayer racing competition. Compete solo or play with up to 12 drivers online in various exhilarating single and multiplayer game modes, including Grand Prix, Time Trial, Team Adventure and more. With unique character types, game modes, and car customisation options, Team Sonic Racing blends the best elements of racing games.”

Key Features:

• Online Multiplayer & Local Co-Op Modes – 12 players per race, 4 player split screen, and various offline / online race modes including Grand Prix Mode, Exhibition Mode, Time-Trial and Team Adventure Mode.
  • Team Racing – Race as a team, win as a team. Use various team moves to assist your teammates, knock out opponents and unleash your Team Ultimate.
  • Performance & Skin Customisation – Alter the appearance and handling of your vehicle.
  • Wisps – 14 spectacular offensive and defensive items to help overcome rival teams and get ahead!
  • Adventure Mode – Unique story experience where players are introduced to basic game features and characters.
  • Various Characters and Types – 15 playable characters from across the Sonic Universe and 3 distinct character types including Speed, Technique, and Power.

This Sonic Racing game actually sounds pretty good. The Team racing itself sounds fun.

Soldato
Yomawari: The Long Night Collection Announced for Switch

NIS America has announced Yomawari: The Long Night Collection for the Nintendo Switch. The collection includes Yomawari: Night Alone and Yomawari: Midnight Shadows. It will launch in Europe on October 26 and in North America on October 30.

View the announcement trailer below:

Here is an overview of the game:

Yomawari: The Long Night Collection combines two hair-raising games about the horrors of what lurks in the corners of our unconscious. Take control of the young protagonists as they navigate a haunting neighborhood that is both familiar yet unsettling, trapped in a horrific night that refuses to end. And now, on the Nintendo Switch, experience these twisted tales on the big screen or anywhere you decide to go. But don’t forget, the dark is no place to be alone…

Key Features:

A Definitive Childhood Horror Experience – Let your childhood fears return in this two-in-one game collection, exclusively on Nintendo Switch!
Two Haunting Towns to Explore – Roam narrow pathways, explore uncharted hillsides, and enter abandoned homes and buildings to search for your loved one.
Run for Your Life, Child – With a multitude of spiteful spirits and mysterious ghouls lurking in the dark, run for your life and hide when the unknown strikes, or use your wits to distract them to make a great escape.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I am not into jewellery so always took my rings off at bedtime. Do that in a hotel it’s easy to walk out without it....twice

With the number of times I've forgotten mine in the gym locker I'm surprised I haven;t lost ring number 2 yet.

The last one was great, I preferred it to Mario kart in some ways

Sonic Racing is a great game, I'll definitely be pickling this one up. It is a lot less luck based than Mario Kart is these days which is refreshing.

Soldato
With the number of times I've forgotten mine in the gym locker I'm surprised I haven;t lost ring number 2 yet.

Sonic Racing is a great game, I'll definitely be pickling this one up. It is a lot less luck based than Mario Kart is these days which is refreshing.

Yeah I agree with that! Some of the tracks in the last game were great too, loved the afterburner one for example.

I guess this new one will just focus on the sonic world rather that Sega in general

Caporegime
I don't mind the engine much on 18 for the switch, there are flaws even on the "full fat" version on consoles and PC so it is what it is. They do need to support the game more though, bugs taking much longer to be fixed, no support on their official forum for months and content is lacking in comparison.

Back
Top Bottom