Caporegime
This used to be an SJW thing, but a couple of news stories that have popped up over the past couple of days have made me wonder who the **** some of these people are?

Firstly the "Toblerone Tunnel" - essentially the triangular shape at the top of some women's thighs:

https://people.com/health/toblerone...-disturbing-body-trend-taking-over-instagram/

(pic of bikini bottoms below, some might not want to open in work etc..)
3OWlRLW.jpg

While they're no doubt in great shape I can't say the presence of a triangular gap is something I particularly care about re: what I find attractive in women!

Secondly this story popped up in my iPhone news app - apparently on the reality show "Love Island" some Doctor wasn't picked by anyone, fair enough there were only a handful of girls so it is something that that might happen form time to time... however some of the comments made by them were a bit :confused:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...d-2018-dr-alex-george-left-along-fans-cringe/

Air hostess Laura Anderson said she usually opted for someone "darker."

She told Alex: "I feel so bad - I usually prefer darker - can you grow a beard?"

Alex eagerly said he could, replying: "A little bit - maybe a goatee or something - I can work on it."

Model Hayley Hughes from Liverpool was even blunter, telling Alex he needed to work on his tan.

Caroline tried to ease the situation, asking Alex if he "goes a nice brown."

Alex replied: "Yes, I can get a nice tan."

Hayley responded: "Well I'll see you maybe in a few weeks then."[/quote]

so both those girls think he needs to work on his tan...

this is what the guy looks like:

TFUw8XT.png

looks fairly tanned already to me (and tall, decent hair, teeth, generally seems fairly attractive + is a doctor... and yet he was rejected by all the girls - WTF???? )

Who are these people? Do they all live in Essex or something? Since when does a triangular gap on a girl matter? Since when do guys have to be so brown they're practically bi-racial?

Do any of you care about a "Toblerone Tunnel" or the previous trend of a "thigh gap"? Or for that matter do any of you prefer your potential partners to be even darker than the Doctor in the second image or consider him to be pale?

Caporegime
OP
More quality content. They may have just been using that as an excuse to not pick him rather than actually thinking him too pale.

it's GD not SC and you're free to contribute your own threads...

that is true, though the entire show's cast seem to be rather bronzed so it is also plausible they were being genuine

Caporegime
This thread/posts is one of those situations when I'm not sure if its irony or hypocrisy from some people either way it's funny

Caporegime
was listening to some women other day " women with gaps between their thighs have loose ******* " :p which if you think about it could be a possability.

Soldato
The doctor one is tv, don't believe any of it. Why would a real doc have anything to do with the trash women on it anyway? Boggles the mind

Caporegime
was listening to some women other day " women with gaps between their thighs have loose ******* " :p which if you think about it could be a possability.

Nah they hust aren't morbidly obese or they have wide hips (which means theyre more likley to survive child birth).

It's getting rarer because narrow hoped women survive due to C sections and 60% of the population is over weight.

Caporegime

Were they on the larger size? :p

I wouldn’t say it’s any more unrealistic than being tall, or breast size. That kind of gap is almost certainly as much to do with pelvis shape as weight, although being on the heavier side would make it harder to have. Same with the thigh gap.

And yes, personally find it quite attractive, but it’s at the level of elbow pointiness in how much I care about it however!

Edit: lol, didn’t refresh the page and I basically just repeated what Tefal said.

Caporegime
Can you explain what you find attractive about a gap between the thighs?

It's so weird. What has conditioned men to find it attractive. What does it symbolise?
Healthyness? Something to do with childbirth?
Just being different to the masculine form?
Any hole is a goal?

Caporegime
Can you explain what you find attractive about a gap between the thighs?

It's so weird. What has conditioned men to find it attractive. What does it symbolise?
Healthyness? Something to do with childbirth?
Just being different to the masculine form?
Any hole is a goal?

Cause it's usualy from wider hips which is good for child birth its pretty much "normal" all women should have it its obesity and the narrowing of hips caused by the use of c sections* that mean it's less common these days.

*traditionally women with narrow hips would have more complications with birth so the genes didn't get passed on too much till c sections started.

It's kinda like asking "Why do men like young healthy women"

Soldato
Thigh gap thing has been around for years, just recently some morons started calling it a toblerone tunnel.

Lmao using Love Island as an example of anything, bunch of idiots and so are the millions of people who watch that pile of crap

Soldato
Yea, I remember a friend of mine 30 years ago saying how one thing he did find attractive was the gap between the thighs thing...so it's nothing new.

At the time it didn't mean much to me tbh, now everyone is such a fat ******* yea, I do appreciate a good gap too ;)

Soldato
funny how the times change, used to be being as white as possible was a desirable trait- it meant you were rich enough that you weren't outside working the land all the time.

now it's the opposite- gotta look tanned so people know your constantly going on holidays to hot countries.

thing is unrealistic beauty standards have been around for a very long time (one word- corsets) and will continue to be this way for a very long time.

Caporegime
funny how the times change, used to be being as white as possible was a desirable trait- it meant you were rich enough that you weren't outside working the land all the time.

now it's the opposite- gotta look tanned so people know your constantly going on holidays to hot countries.

so actually nothing has changed at all, skin tone is still used as a poor indicator of wealth.

Soldato
so actually nothing has changed at all, skin tone is still used as a poor indicator of wealth.

yep, although a tan in the modern age has become much easier to fake. safer too considering some of the stuff the Elizabethans used to make themselves whiter.

and dont get me started on fake tan....

Back
Top Bottom