Women's Aid has issued a warning about Adam's behaviour on Love Island

Caporegime
I don't see how any group can have a problem with something going on in the show but not have a problem with the show itself?
I think everyone understands that the whole remit of the show is to promote unchecked hedonism as a valid lifestyle.

Which is why it's on ITV and not a proper channel.

Caporegime
OP
Wait, there are males on here who watch Love Island? LOL

nooooo, didn't you read the OP, I said I definitely don't watch it!

I have a PC downstairs as well, and a fiancée...I don't get the point we're making here?

She doesn't watch Towie, Love Island etc but she does occasionally watch soaps which I have no interest in.

Sometimes she says "Do you mind if I watch this for half an hour" and I say - No problem.
Other times I'll be mid-way through a game on Playstation 4/Xbox One X in the lounge and I'll say "Do you mind If I finish this bit" - No problem

Give and take and all that.

yet in the thread "would you like a receipt sir" you apparently make sure to keep the receipt to collect that £1.49 from her if you pick something up from the shops... :D

That's cool then, each to their own. I wasn't making an entirely serious post with the castrated part. I do have friends who are basically forced to watch TV with their partners though when they'd prefer not to, and the partner will have a go at them if they want to just play games instead because "they spend too much time on their PC"

well according to a women's charity that is now "domestic abuse"

or perhaps it is like new racism where some convoluted argument about privilege comes into play and it is only abuse if the man is doing it....

Caporegime
yet in the thread "would you like a receipt sir" you apparently make sure to keep the receipt to collect that £1.49 from her if you pick something up from the shops... :D

Yeah, and then because it amused so many people, I had to point out I pay £1500 for bills/rent vs £445 that she pays...

Essentially everything is pro-rata based on our respective earnings, except the food.

Equality ya'll :D

Caporegime
OP
fair enough :)

Anyway - next Love Island update - apparently now lots of women are disgusted on twitter watching Chad Adam "ram his tongue" into Zara's mouth during a kiss.... and to think she told another girl that she'd kiss him but no tongues before hand! The horror... what an awful, awful man...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ted-watching-Adam-ram-tongue-Zaras-mouth.html

Yr2VsNU.png

I'd wager that most of them would actually quite happily date and keep on going back to Adam.

Soldato
I've watched about 5 episodes lol.

I just find the superior attitudes of moms basement dwellers hilarious ;)

:D I'm happy to say I couldn't pick out a single person from any of these types of shows other than that dumbass that often appears on Celebrity Juice, and I only watch that because the wife does

Man of Honour
:D I'm happy to say I couldn't pick out a single person from any of these types of shows other than that dumbass that often appears on Celebrity Juice, and I only watch that because the wife does

Worst excuse ever. I only could because the wife makes me watch an equally naff programme.

Associate
Call me Mr Old-Fashioned or Mr Cynical if you want, but I find it laughable that this dopey bint actually uses the word ‘relationship’ to describe what takes place between a pair of the desperate publicity whores that appear as contestants on this god-awful, tacky programme.

I’d have thought ‘mutually-beneficial-business-arrangement’ would have been a more appropriate description of their activities ...

Soldato
That's cool then, each to their own. I wasn't making an entirely serious post with the castrated part. I do have friends who are basically forced to watch TV with their partners though when they'd prefer not to, and the partner will have a go at them if they want to just play games instead because "they spend too much time on their PC"

Then they are weak and deserved not to be called men!

Back
Top Bottom